20 Free Linux VPSes - Printable Version
+- Free VPS Discussion (http://freevps.us)
+-- Forum: Free VPS Discussion (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Free VPS Providers (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: 20 Free Linux VPSes (/thread-3591.html)
20 Free Linux VPSes - Sander K - 01-19-2012 02:30 AM
You need to make at least 50 forum posts/threads before you are allowed to apply for a free VPS. The VPSes will be given to the people with the highest reputation and the biggest quality post amount.
128Mb Dedicated Ram/Memory
15Gb Hard drive
150Gb Monthly bandwidth
100 MBPS line
Requirements:Link back to Post2Host.eu and write a review.
Requirements to keep it active: 25 posts/mo
To keep the VPS you must:
* Make the required posts a month.
* Show proof of using your VPS.
* Don't get an infraction.
* Post a review on a well known hosting review site for us.
* Place a backlink to us (do-follow) on your website.
* Post a link to us on your favorite social media page (facebook, twitter, digg, what ever).
* Promote us on forums, use your referral ID if allowed, or your username.
We do not make backups of the VPSes.
If you want backups, you should make them your self!
Games need a website too, we will provide you with a shared hosting account for free.
When you request the free VPS please add the sub-domain you would like to have for your game. "you.post2host.eu". The account will have 1GB webspace and 50GB monthly bandwidth.
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - luis123456 - 01-20-2012 03:48 AM
Too much requirements for so kittle specs. I wish you good luck.
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - Nevil - 01-20-2012 03:53 AM
- 50 posts are little to much to take them as sign up minimum amount of posts!!!
- What is the Virtualization Technology?
- Is the backlink only required when using Web Server on these VPS?
- Location? From your forum I can see it is in Germany. I guess the nodes are in Germany, too?
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - Sander K - 01-20-2012 03:59 AM
- Maybe I should change that post count... as it is kind of hard to do that with a new forum.
- We are using Veportal
- Yes, only with a webserver.
- Its in Munchen/Germany indeed, we have also nodes in Belgium tho.
We now have 80 VPSes to offer.
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - Nevil - 01-20-2012 04:03 AM
Well, my opinion.
When you lower the requirements it will be a great way to give away some VPS. A server in Germany/ Bavaria is nice .
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - taipres - 01-21-2012 06:24 AM
Great deals you guys have going here, very exciting!
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - dstrout - 01-21-2012 06:36 AM
I think an initial post count of 35 would be much more manageable.
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - kiwiboom - 01-21-2012 07:09 AM
The Belgium nodes seem really intresting for me (as I live in Belgium). Do you have any more information about that node?
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - Cody_Maverak - 01-21-2012 07:22 AM
(01-19-2012 02:30 AM)Sander K Wrote: Games need a website too, we will provide you with a shared hosting account for free
Why does it have to be 'Shared Hosting'? IT30 did that as well...
RE: 20 Free Linux VPSes - c3ce8f6028 - 01-21-2012 09:01 AM
Is cross site advertising allowed here? Next well be having grant advertising his forums