Thread Closed 
Whats the best free vps for life?
01-13-2012, 04:04 AM
Smile Whats the best free vps for life?
Hi I wanted to know what is the best free vps that is free for life all I can seem to find is trials Sad
User Tools

01-13-2012, 04:42 AM
RE: Whats the best free vps for life?
Same thing I ask, but here is the answer. You're just in it.

Spam? What do you mean by spam? I need free host!
My personal Phrase

Can you sponsor me a Xen/KVM VPS?

Working on my new project: http://donot.cf/ (soon to come: zPanel hosting and resellers, all for the lovely price of $0.00!!!!)
Hope this make OK to the signature rules!!!!
I really hate OpenVZ. I really do. Offer me an OpenVZ VPS and expect for it to be unused or given away to hosting companies as sponsorship, except if it is offshore and/or you do not limit the content that can be hosted on it(ie, it does not have the head-cutting USA law applied to it).
User Tools
01-13-2012, 04:52 AM
Which is the best? It is frequently asked questions. You have to decide that what you will use your VPS and then you will find.. If you want a game server, you don't have so many features, just a good and fast internet connection. But if you want more features (GUI, cpanels, webhost, streaming, more game servers) you'll have better, stronger VPS. First get a free VPS and you will see how it works. So you will find is it good for you or not.
User Tools
01-13-2012, 06:36 AM
I think you have reached your objective =D. FreeVPS.us is THE best site on the internet for free VPS's, although you will need to life with the strict rules or you won't get a VPS.
User Tools
01-13-2012, 09:39 AM
(01-13-2012 04:04 AM)aaronhance Wrote:  Hi I wanted to know what is the best free vps that is free for life all I can seem to find is trials Sad

Well FreeVPS has one of the best track records of any Free VPS provider I've seen. But no Free VPS provider is ever guaranteed to be around forever. Things change, bills add up.

If you want something that is 100% guaranteed you are going to have to pay for it.
User Tools
01-13-2012, 09:42 AM
For life? I don't think those exist.

But when it comes to Free VPS's this is really the only place your going to get a decent one.
User Tools
01-13-2012, 01:23 PM
(01-13-2012 09:39 AM)f8ll Wrote:  
(01-13-2012 04:04 AM)aaronhance Wrote:  Hi I wanted to know what is the best free vps that is free for life all I can seem to find is trials Sad

Well FreeVPS has one of the best track records of any Free VPS provider I've seen. But no Free VPS provider is ever guaranteed to be around forever. Things change, bills add up.

If you want something that is 100% guaranteed you are going to have to pay for it.

This change for sponsorships, well since some compànies only sponsor 1 or 2 vps, it doesn't hurt them to hav eone more VM. Specially on the case of cloud providers, as there are tens of thousand of servers. Plus, you can get VMWare/Xen/whatever virtualization tech they use.

Same for OpenVZ. It doesn't hurt mush, imagine they pay a $100 dedi, they pay $100 for it and do not use even a 50% of it, yea, they can give you a free spot. It would be hard, but definitely possible. Meaning, they have enough clients to use it, but still have free resources.

But I agree, in general, these $2 deals of big specs are just trials, plus they have your billing info. Not good. If you need a VPS for that price, you may checl LowEndBox, but otherwise the best is if you talk about sponsorships and free vps providers like FreeVPS, as most people come here, donate a free VPS and then it becomes a competition. In this case, both you and the community win.

Spam? What do you mean by spam? I need free host!
My personal Phrase

Can you sponsor me a Xen/KVM VPS?

Working on my new project: http://donot.cf/ (soon to come: zPanel hosting and resellers, all for the lovely price of $0.00!!!!)
Hope this make OK to the signature rules!!!!
I really hate OpenVZ. I really do. Offer me an OpenVZ VPS and expect for it to be unused or given away to hosting companies as sponsorship, except if it is offshore and/or you do not limit the content that can be hosted on it(ie, it does not have the head-cutting USA law applied to it).
User Tools
01-13-2012, 08:59 PM
i guess impossible, coz they need some money too for maintainance server

so if you wanted best free vps,, you can found here...

just my opinion

User Tools
01-14-2012, 01:16 AM
you are in it
User Tools
01-14-2012, 03:43 AM
best vps that cost $ price. With good spec.
User Tools
Thread Closed