So, what or who of the post2hosts are good?
Spam? What do you mean by spam? I need free host!
My personal Phrase

Can you sponsor me a Xen/KVM VPS?

Working on my new project: http://donot.cf/ (soon to come: zPanel hosting and resellers, all for the lovely price of $0.00!!!!)
Hope this make OK to the signature rules!!!!
I really hate OpenVZ. I really do. Offer me an OpenVZ VPS and expect for it to be unused or given away to hosting companies as sponsorship, except if it is offshore and/or you do not limit the content that can be hosted on it(ie, it does not have the head-cutting USA law applied to it).
For what web hosting or vps hosting or both
hi everyone WinkCool l
[Image: coollogo_com-307182676.gif]
VPS hosting.
My personal Phrase

Working on my new project: http://donot.cf/ (soon to come: zPanel hosting and resellers, all for the lovely price of $0.00!!!!)
I really hate OpenVZ. I really do. Offer me an OpenVZ VPS and expect for it to be unused or given away to hosting companies as sponsorship, except if it is offshore and/or you do not limit the content that can be hosted on it(ie, it does not have the head-cutting USA law applied to it).
Ok read the post and all I want to know is when is post2host.eu going up? Or is it going online any time sooner.

As for my VPS here it's so so. I will however try some more stuff on it. Smile
Sander told me the new owner does not want any of the free clients. Start looking for a new host.
My personal Phrase

Oh that why he or she shut down the website post2host.eu
hi everyone WinkCool l
[Image: coollogo_com-307182676.gif]
I came from posttohost.net but because of the hostrail incident I had come here and been staying here for ever I guess. This is the number one free VPS site ever for me.
i haven't tested anywhere else rather than this site, because i think this website is the only website which provides real free vps, others are mostly fake.
Is it easy to get a vps provider and start a post2host company and let them sponsor you???
Blush
IMITATING is so IRRITATING!

Share with us - www.GeeksGH.com
where BEST MINDS meet!
Wink
It's extremely hard to start a post2host service for VPSs. Why do you think so many people have tried and failed?