Skype IP Resolver For Free [Visual Basic And .Net Framework
08-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Skype IP Resolver For Free [Visual Basic And .Net Framework
1. This is a filthy way of getting the IP and other info. I don't give a ---- about how s-it you find my coding so flame all you want.
2. This will only work so long as the PHP script hosted at skype-ip.in remains active
3. I don't give a ---- about what you do with this

Ok, this is very bad code, but you get the idea. Hopefully, some of you will actually read it and try to understand it. I'll break down everything for you:

Firstly, we send a POST request to this PHP script "http://skype-ip.in/freeskypeip.php" to get our IP. The POST data we send is "skype=" & username & "&skypeSubmit=lookup" where username is obviously the skype user. This code is public, not idea who wrote it.

PHP Code:
Dim encoding As New UTF8Encoding
Dim byteData 
As Byte() = encoding.GetBytes("skype=" username "&skypeSubmit=lookup")

Dim postReq As HttpWebRequest DirectCast(WebRequest.Create("http://skype-ip.in/freeskypeip.php"), HttpWebRequest)
postReq.Method "POST"
postReq.ContentType "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
postReq.ContentLength byteData.Length

Dim postreqstream 
As Stream postReq.GetRequestStream()
postreqstream.Write(byteData0byteData.Length)
postreqstream.Close()

Dim postresponse As HttpWebResponse
postresponse 
DirectCast(postReq.GetResponse(), HttpWebResponse)

Dim postreqreader As New StreamReader(postresponse.GetResponseStream())
Dim response As String postreqreader.ReadToEnd 

Now we have the response stored in the response variable. We now need to extract the IP from this page. One way would be to use regex to get the IP. But if there's no IP found or multiple IPs you would need to adjust it. The method I used here (very dirty code) was to get the value between 2 strings using regex which contains the IP + some junk and then use regex to extract the IP.

PHP Code:
Dim tempstring1 As String Regex.Split(response"is offline.</td><br/>")(1)
Dim tempstring2 As String Regex.Split(tempstring1"<td width=""30%""")(0)
Dim ipregex As Regex = New Regex("\b(?:(?:25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)\.){3}(?:25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)\b")
Dim ip As String ipregex.Match(tempstring2).Value 

Now we have the IP we can get more info by doing running a geolocation script. I'm using the API from geojoe, there are loads of others too. Send a GET request to their API with the IP we have and you get an output like this:

Quote:ip=209.85.171.99&country_code=US&country_name=United States&region=California&city=Mountain View&latitude=37.4192&longitude=-122.0574
PHP Code:
Dim webclient As New System.Net.WebClient
Dim ipapi 
As String webclient.DownloadString("http://www.geojoe.co.uk/api/single/?ip=" ip

Now we need to extract all the data. Again, using dirty code I split the response("=") and did a replace function to get the values.

PHP Code:
Dim country_code As String ipapi.Split("&")(1).Replace("country_code=""")
Dim country_name As String ipapi.Split("&")(2).Replace("country_name=""")
Dim region As String ipapi.Split("&")(3).Replace("region=""")
Dim city As String ipapi.Split("&")(4).Replace("city=""")
Dim latitude As String ipapi.Split("&")(5).Replace("latitude=""")
Dim longitude As String ipapi.Split("&")(6).Replace("longitude="""

Now for the flag, again using the geojoe API I loaded the flag into a byte array and convereted that into a memorystream which I could then convert into an image which would go into a picturebox.

PHP Code:
Dim flag As String "http://www.geojoe.co.uk/api/flag/?ip=" ip
Dim img 
As New MemoryStream(webclient.DownloadData(flag))
PictureBox.Image Image.FromStream(img

Same for the map, this time using the Google Maps API. You specify the location in the format {latitude,longitude}.

PHP Code:
Dim mapurl As String "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=" latitude "," longitude "&zoom=14&size=210x210&sensor=false"
Dim img As New MemoryStream(webclient.DownloadData(mapurl))
PictureBox.Image Image.FromStream(img
User Tools
Quote this message in a reply

08-16-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Skype IP Resolver For Free [Visual Basic And .Net Framework
Interesting, I didn't know it was this easy to get into Skype's database of IP addresses for the P2P.
User Tools
08-16-2012, 08:45 PM
i will release Skype Resolver And if freevps.us allowed me to release some botnet and booter source i will release if its allowed
User Tools
08-16-2012, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 08:53 PM by Nevil.)
No, no botnet and no booter source code/compiled application! They are illegal and therefore forbidden.

I'm not even sure if this resolver is legal.
User Tools
08-16-2012, 09:07 PM
okey.. ill release some legal software here
User Tools