FreeVPS Directory & Discussion
No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - Printable Version

+- FreeVPS Directory & Discussion (https://freevps.us)
+-- Forum: Advertising & Sharing (https://freevps.us/forum-67.html)
+--- Forum: Other free VPS providers (https://freevps.us/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF (/thread-20114.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - NoUptime - 2017-01-26

Greetings! If you’re looking for a SSD VPS with 24/7 support you’re at the right place!

High Quality Hardware - All our servers are powered by the latest generation of Intel processors with the maximum amount of RAM memory.

Maximum Performance - Our VPS platform is designed to provide security and speed without compromise. All this leads to a better user experience.

VPS Package Include:
- 1 Gbps Uplink Port Speed
- Linux Distro’s
- 24/7/365 Superhuman Support

Our Special SSD VPS Hosting Plan for FreeVPS

No Uptime VPS PS

1 Core - Skylake CPU
1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
30 GB SSD Disk
1.5 TB Bandwidth
Hosted in Miami, Florida

Price: $0 Per Month (Approval Required Monthly) - Order Now

***Subject to Approval***

How To Get Approved:

1. Click "Order Now" and Complete the Order at No Uptime
2. Submit a ticket with the below details:

FreeVPS Forum Username
What do you want to host?

3. Nothing more is needed and we will get back to you within 48 hours.

Available OS:

CentOS
SuSE
Scientific
Fedora
Debian
Ubuntu

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

NOTE: TOS/AUP/PP = Click me

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - LittleMaster - 2017-01-27

Do it requires a credit card/debit card, I could not get into it.
Quote: Please choose your preferred method of
payment.
Credit Card & Debit Card

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - PokemonEx222 - 2017-01-27

Do I really need a credit card? I cannot complete the order! I also did not receive a verification e-mail.

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - NoUptime - 2017-01-27

(2017-01-27, 8:57:50 am)PokemonEx222 Wrote:  Do I really need a credit card? I cannot complete the order! I also did not receive a verification e-mail.

Sorry about that, it has been fixed now. (Select "PayPal" and it won't bill you.)

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - vyjhala - 2017-01-27

Hello ,

@NoUptime

you provide good  vps configuration. I want to try your free service   but i  don't understand  this thing "Approval required monthly"   properly.

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - NoUptime - 2017-01-27

(2017-01-27, 3:44:52 pm)vyjhala Wrote:  Hello ,

@NoUptime

you provide good  vps configuration. I want to try your free service   but i  don't understand  this thing  "Approval required monthly"   properly.

It only means that you will be reviewed every month to see if we can keep the service for free.

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - Abdul Sami - 2017-01-27

@vyjhala
The order will not be directly accepted.You need to give prove that you are a member of FREEVPS.US
You need to open a support ticket, Add your forum username, what you want to host
Your order will be approved!
Got it?

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - Phera - 2017-01-27

this provider is very good.network is good.
i think i will use this service for hosting my next project.i give my vps from them to my client and they say its very good vps.

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - Translucent - 2017-01-27

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was a troll thread because of the name. I suggest you rethink the name.

RE: No Uptime: SSD VPS ★ 24/7 Superhuman Support ★ SSD Powered ★ 100% OFF - lonewolf - 2017-01-27

That's such a nice offer, VPS specifications looks promising as well. I like the fact that VPSs is using a SSD disk which improves the performance. I've requested a VPS as well. Wow! I got approved in like 30 minutes, that's awesome.