FreeVPS Directory & Discussion
[CLOSED] 17 VPSs Available! - January Giveaway 2018 - Printable Version

+- FreeVPS Directory & Discussion (https://freevps.us)
+-- Forum: Service (https://freevps.us/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://freevps.us/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Giveaway Announcements (https://freevps.us/forum-61.html)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] 17 VPSs Available! - January Giveaway 2018 (/thread-21764.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

17 VPSs Available! - January Giveaway 2018 - Ignis - 2018-01-16

17 VPSs Available!

VPSs Available:
  • VPS 15 - 5 available
  • VPS 18 - 10 available
  • VPS 23 - 1 available
  • VPS 26 - 1 available
Compare VPSs here: compare here

The winners will be decided on Friday, January 19th 2018

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 15. Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). If you have no preference, the server given to you will be in the same location it was during its use by the previous owner. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be delayed, or if demand is high, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

reminder: members can now only have a single VPS. Further information here

IMPORTANT NOTES!!

1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - tiwil - 2018-01-16

3 days to apply, hope I will win.

And good luck for everyone! Hope you get what you want.

The stars here I guess is VPS 15 and VPS 18, same RAM but VPS 18 have more bandwidth and disk space, also you have SolusVM as panel (not really important, but important for newbie like me) and IPv6 (VPS 15 does but it's on request while VPS 18 have IPv6 without requesting it) and you don't need to put backlinks.

By the way, you put VPS 20 on the compare list, I guess it's a mistake.

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - Sahil - 2018-01-16

@Ignis, you've provided VPS 20 in comparison link, please update that. Good luck to everyone!

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - dudex - 2018-01-16

Probably the smallest give away to the date since early days. 512MB with 512MB SWAP is the best you can get in this one apart from that 1GB Hostdare vps. Hopefully we ll get few more good sponsors soon.

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - deanhills - 2018-01-16

Thank you very much for the Giveaway.  I won't be participating in this month's competition.  I'm hoping that there will be a HostUS with higher specs available for bidding during the February Giveaway or later.

Wishing every one else best of luck with the competition.

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - ShEkhAr - 2018-01-16

Thanks @Ignis for get VPS18 in Jan'18 giveaway.

All the best to.

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - arsalahmed786 - 2018-01-16

C'mon i want 1GB ram VPS but this time again low specfic plans. Hope freevps.us get more sponsorship soon.

But i have applied only for VPS 18

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - HMR - 2018-01-16

I would just say this Giveaway as a 512 - Mini Giveaway.
But nothing we can do.. I guess I need one of them to store my current GHP data and backup of sites..
Hope to get a fine VPS in the February's Giveaway.

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - Hidden Refuge - 2018-01-16

(2018-01-16, 8:52:54 pm)arsalahmed786 Wrote:  C'mon i want 1GB ram VPS but this time again low specfic plans. Hope freevps.us get more sponsorship soon.

How come everyone is thinking: new sponsorship = new big VPSs? This isn't how it works.

Try to think from the perspective of a provider. Most providers would rather start off small and see how everything goes. If all goes well they might sponsor more as some providers here did in the past. Some providers just give the smallest package they have to keep as much as possible free to paying customers.

A new sponsorship won't necessary mean new and big VPSs.

@arsalahmed786 Nothing against you personally. Just saw that you mentioned this and thought it would be time to say a few sentences.

RE: January Giveaway - 17 VPSes available! - arsalahmed786 - 2018-01-16

(2018-01-16, 10:03:19 pm)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  How come everyone is thinking: new sponsorship = new big VPSs? This isn't how it works.

Try to think from the perspective of a provider. Most providers would rather start off small and see how everything goes. If all goes well they might sponsor more as some providers here did in the past. Some providers just give the smallest package they have to keep as much as possible free to paying customers.

A new sponsorship won't necessary mean new and big VPSs.

@arsalahmed786 Nothing against you personally. Just saw that you mentioned this and thought it would be time to say a few sentences.

i know sponsor have own choice to provide big or low specfic plans i meant to be in stock. on Freevps.us VPSes going out of stocks so thats why i said Hopefully new sponsorship soon and yeah i was looking forward for 1GB ram VPS but alright i'll take VPS 18 again. i had it 7 months ago but VPS get suspended due to warning level reached 50%

anyways i'm just hoping freevps get new sponsorship as soon as possible