FreeVPS Directory & Discussion
[CLOSED] 2 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - Printable Version

+- FreeVPS Directory & Discussion (https://freevps.us)
+-- Forum: Service (https://freevps.us/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://freevps.us/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Giveaway Announcements (https://freevps.us/forum-61.html)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] 2 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 (/thread-21872.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

2 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - Ignis - 2018-02-17

3 VPSs Available!

VPSs Available:
  • VPS 3 - 3 available
  • VPS 4 - 1 available
  • VPS 6 - 1 available
  • VPS 15 - 2 available
  • VPS 16 - 1 available
  • VPS 17 - 1 available
  • VPS 23 - 1 available
  • VPS 26 - 1 available
Compare VPSs here: compare here

The winners will be decided on Monday, February 19th 2018

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 15. Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). If you have no preference, the server given to you will be in the same location it was during its use by the previous owner. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be delayed, or if demand is high, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

reminder: members can now only have a single VPS. Further information here

IMPORTANT NOTES!!

1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!

RE: February Giveaway - 13 VPSs Available - lonewolf - 2018-02-17

It's nice to see that there are still some VPSes left to be given out even after the recent major losses of the sponsors and VPS 18, good luck everyone!

RE: February Giveaway - 13 VPSs Available - Gries - 2018-02-17

Pretty good giveaway considering the recent events. VPS 16 and 17 look really good to me.

Thank you for the giveaway and good luck everyone applying.

RE: February Giveaway - 13 VPSs Available - deanhills - 2018-02-17

Considering the circumstances this looks like an excellent Giveaway, many thanks.

If I may ask, what is the status of VPS 9 now? Am I still a VPS owner? I don't want to lose my status as a FreeVPS Owner. If I am no longer a FreeVPS Owner I would like to participate in this competition. Would be grateful if you could let us know what the membership status is of those with VPS 9.

RE: February Giveaway - 13 VPSs Available - tiwil - 2018-02-17

VPS 16, VPS 17, and VPS 4 seem really good af.
But, if you want custom swap better to have KVM XD.

Btw, good luck for everyone applying, hope you got your best.

RE: 13 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - Ignis - 2018-02-17

@deanhills

The VPS 9 is considered gone at this point, so you may apply whenever you feel like it.

RE: 13 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - thirthy_speed - 2018-02-17

Wowee, this is a pleasant surprise. Given the discussion on chat, I thought we weren't going to have any VPS to giveaway.

So right now I have VPS 18 which is going to be sunsetted soon. Do I need to send a request to drop that VPS before applying a new one, or I can just apply a new one as if I don't have any?

I should really do a search but I'm dead tired at the moment.

Ok I re-read the thread esp. Ignis' post right above mine (d'oh!) and I'm probably considered to be in the same category as deanhills.

Last but not least, may the best human win.

RE: 13 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - try3vps - 2018-02-17

The available VPSes are much better than I expected. I think I may try to apply for VPS 16 or VPS 17 because they have 2 GB of RAM. But I guess many other members may target for them too.

Anyway, good luck for everyone applying. Smile

RE: 13 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - tiwil - 2018-02-17

(2018-02-17, 8:56:46 pm)try3vps Wrote:  The available VPSes are much better than I expected. I think I may try to apply for VPS 16 or VPS 17 because they have 2 GB of RAM. But I guess many other members may target for them too.

Anyway, good luck for everyone applying. Smile

Yep, VPS 16 also has 2GB of swap, so it's really good for everybody need bigger RAM. This giveaway also give us "better" VPS than January Giveaway XD. I thought that FVPS is out of stock, then, I open up this page, 13 VPSes available. I just, like, "wow".

RE: 13 VPSs Available! - February Giveaway 2018 - rudra - 2018-02-18

I have not been posting much for the last couple of weeks. But been closely following the developments. I am so happy to see this thread here Smile

This is the good old fun days of competition and winning .. Smile

Good luck to everyone going in with a request !