03-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Here's the deal, one day I am going to start a company that will deliver Adobe Flash content to devices that can not access Adobe Flash normally. The content will be able to be viewed using a VNC client. Here's my problem, I have been researching a lot on doing this, and I still have some questions:
- What should I use for the guest os?
- How can I limit client's abilities so that they can't install anything?
- How would I go about installing a Cloud(EG. Xen Cloud)?
- How much RAM should each client get?
- Should I make this just a web browser or a full on cloud desktop?
- What is the best distribution to run this on?