What is your experience with FreeVPS?
The title says all. What's your experience with freevps.us?
How did you come to know about it?
What can you say about the service? (rate it and say why)
Did Freevps.us came to your expectations?

Anyone can post their opinion, it's a free discussion topic.

Note that the information/opinions acquire is useful to the community.
Finding this forum is not a hard thing as Fvps is the leading giveaway forum from a long time so Google also respcting the forum by placing this on top of results :-D

I wish I can spend my lifetime with this community after getting in touch with such a friendly, helpful environment.

This forum is #4 rank along the forums I ever used the most. Always thankful for my vps which saves me $4/mo :-) and for their support, contributions and thanks to the sponsors too.
Old member (not really old but more than two months) found from google while was searching for free VPS.

The service is really great and active experienced members and moderators are always ready to help.

Few months ago i didn't know alot about lot of things like linux. but after joining i have improved.

I myself received the VPS on two days after i registred, was a VPS25.

FFRREEVPS.us Rocks!
Made you look.
New member, don't have a VPS yet, but I am enjoying my stay so far. I would say that I wish the forums were a little more active. Sometimes I come back the next day and there really hasn't been much activity.

I look forward to playing with a VPS if I ever get one.

Thanks to FreeVPS for providing this service for free.
(2013-07-12, 4:39:17 am)orighammer Wrote: New member, don't have a VPS yet, but I am enjoying my stay so far. I would say that I wish the forums were a little more active. Sometimes I come back the next day and there really hasn't been much activity.

I look forward to playing with a VPS if I ever get one.

Thanks to FreeVPS for providing this service for free.

Well, yeah we lost too much activities campared with last april, some members can't handle posting everymonth anymore.
Made you look.
Seems it's hard to post one post per day in a month with 30 days.

That wouldn't even take 5 minutes for a serious and good quality replay Smile.
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?
cw1998 in 2013 before he was an admin Wrote:My experience with FreeVPS has been great!
I found out about it when I needed help with a problem with an old linux laptop, and thought that I may as well try to get a VPS.
Since then FreeVPS has been a site that I visit (almost) every day, adn with over 70 VPSs, all with owners (that have to be active) there's always a good discussion going on somewhere on the forum.

The staff on this forum are the best forum staff i've come across on the internet, they are so helpful and always respond to messages within a couple of hours! There is almost always a member of staff online, so help is always available which makes this one of the best forums on the internet!

I guess now that I am a staff member, this would be self glorifying. So don't think when you read this, and see that I am an administrator, that I am calling myself the best, because I am not. However, the other other staff on this site are definitely among the best on the Internet Smile
Chris
chris@freevps.us
I came to FreeVPS through Google as well.
When registered I didn't have many expectations. Model wasn't so clear to me and I assumed getting a VPS must be much harder than having 30 posts.
So I was not really active on the first months.

At some point I decided to post free VPS offers I came across the net. I thought such unique valuable posts should quickly get me many points + reps towards a free VPS here. In reality that was not that easy... Many members took offers from those posts without giving reps (and I almost got into troubles when trying to encourage some of them..) and the points I got from these posts were far more limited than expected.

While managing my threads and replying to members it didn't take long until I became addicted. I found the forum really useful with valuable info I needed frequently, and started to participate in the various threads while learning the forum system, just for fun, still without big expectations.

One day, when my score was about 150, I saw an ongoing giveaway and decided to apply. I couldn't really believe I'd win anything since many other members had much higher score than I, so I applied for almost all VPS available on that giveaway - and to my surprise won my first priority: a 512mb RAM quad-core VPS (VPS 21 - from URPad.net).

That VPS 21 was really powerful but I needed more RAM and preferred KVM so a month later I upgraded, after winning the great VPS 9 (from supremebytes.com) with 1GB RAM which pretty much answers my needs (Thank you FreeVPS for it Smile).

FreeVPS.us is the most serious post-to-host forum (believe I saw most forums of this kind). Also, Google ranking doesn't lie.
If you want a free VPS that will last - FreeVPS.us is your best choice.
I found them from google,while i was insearch of a free vps !
First when i register, seriously i have no expectations that i get a Free VPS From Here.

But thankx to FreeVPS.us that mades so easy for everyone to get her own Vps Free.

Thank You To FreeVPS.us
I found this site via Skype...

freevps community gives people VPS for free and I had good experience here. Good support, good and stable VPSes ... plus a lot of tutorials in Linux, programming and other useful stuff. I use this place to find answers on some of my problems in hosting, domains, Linux etc.