Screenshot Your Desktop
Simple.
Take a screenshot using Print Screen of your desktop. Show of your themes, selection of desktop shortcuts and backgrounds.

(Chances are your image of the fullscreen may be too large to upload, slap it into Photoshop, Paint or something to size it down OR host it externally on http://freevps.us/img/ , tinypic or something and use [img])
[Image: screenltl.png]
Click for bigger version.
(click to enlarge)
[Image: thumb-B171_4DF18A81.jpg]
I wondering why everyone is using non-windows's OS
anyway i support Windows Tongueout
but my desktop is too messy... i doesn't want to upload hahaha XD
(2011-06-10, 1:29:06 pm)Doraemon Wrote: I wondering why everyone is using non-windows's OS
anyway i support Windows Tongueout
but my desktop is too messy... i doesn't want to upload hahaha XD

i had to clean mine up:p
im not saying that windows suck because i dont want to go off topic Tongueout but it does.
This is my laptop's Desktop. My desktop is just a grey background (I never actually see it) so I filled it with apps that I'm currently using. I'll post my desktop's Desktop later.

[Image: 201106nvn.png]

@darkomkxd
As I mentioned above, my Desktop is empty. Here's my desktop's Desktop with the same wm and no apps. You can probably guess why I didn't show this before.
[Image: screen.png]
^Screenshot of your desktop with no appz showing. THe desktop with icons dude Laugh
Music 
Here it is..............Drum-roll please.................

[Image: desktop2.jpg]
(2011-06-11, 9:47:04 am)jakeman0074 Wrote: Here it is..............Drum-roll please.................

[Image: desktop2.jpg]

same color as the BUd that i get (the word bud is refering to the bud of a daisy plant and has nothing to do with marijuana)
My netbook:
[Image: 3b0v4n]
Will post screenshot of my desktop computer later Smile