VPS Giveaway and Monthly Posts
Dear respected FreeVPS.us members,

About the giveaway period:

The giveaway period will start between the 12th - 15th of each month. (This may change in the future)

About the missing posts:

You will be notified between the 20th - 25th of each month, to complete your missing post. The post itself will include the posts you're missing and how many days you have left complete the requirements.

About the monthly posts:
You have to make 15 posts (1 VPS) or 30 posts (2 VPSs) each month (This is the requirements to keep your VPS). Those 15/30 posts must be done in that particular month.

If you have completed your 15/30 posts before the giveaway start and you want to change your VPS, you do NOT have to make additional 15/30 posts.
For example;

I already have a VPS from the last giveaway. I completed my posts to keep the VPS on the 13th of that month and I want to change my VPS. When I change my VPS, I don't have to do additional 15/30 posts to keep that VPS since I've done my 15/30 posts of the month.

Hope that clears it up for monthly posts.

Newly registered users:

To get a free VPS from this website, you have to make 30 posts, 55 score, 0 or a positive reputation, and 0% warning level. If you've met this requirements, you'll be able to apply for a VPS.
If you win the VPS from one giveaway, you do NOT have to make 15 posts on that giveaway period. Since technically, you've done yours within that 30 posts requirements.

For example;

I'm a new user here in FreeVPS.us. Registered on November 2, 2013. I did my 30 posts before the giveaway starts (Which is on the November 15), I applied for a VPS, I won the VPS that I applied for. I don't have to worry to make another 15 posts on that month since I did 30 posts before applying.
[This does not apply if you already have a VPS from this website before]

That's all folks. If you have any questions, feel free to post a reply here and I'll try to answer your question whenever I'm online.
[Image: coolconime.png]

My Website | #sekai-subs@irc.rizon.net
Thanks for clearing this issue, hope our members would understand.
It's nice to see that the moderators are coordinating and helping each others.
Keep up the good work guys!
Thanks FreeVPS.us! for the free VPS and for all the knowledge that I've learned here at the forum.
much simple and easy now.
but sometime i forgot my post count and i have to count it manually by date.
if only theres a easyer ways it will be good Smile
Thanks for the great VPS !!
(2013-11-06, 10:45:13 am)mask Wrote: much simple and easy now.

If you forgot it or not is not our problem.

If you make the post on time ok, if not, well ... you knwo what will happen.
martip07, personal site
FreeVPS, for give me a good vps 
This thread is VERY useful as when I registered newly,I had problems finding out the exact day the giveaway should start. Now it's very clear including whenever a user wants to change his/her vps. Thanks Lumiere for this thread. Smile
/We cannot solve our problems with the SAME THINKING we used when we CREATED THEM.
(2013-11-06, 10:45:13 am)mask Wrote: much simple and easy now.

I have my vps for quit a while now and had 1-2 before, I've never counted my posts and always had more than enough ( I think ), just login everyday check new threads and post where you have something to say don't just randomly spam, you have more than enough time to make your posts.
ProEconomica Tutorials
Bitcoin Mining Tutorial - Website hosted on VPS 25
to tell you here , before what deadmau explained had really a lot of doubt among all the members but after reading this one , everything seems to be clear now. thanks lumiere for bringing lumiere ( light ) on this issue.
need vps in UK. I saw a previous post to freeserver.co, any ideas if it is real?
Not quite sure how your post is on topic leon but take a look at http://freevps.us/page-requirements.html.

There used to be a VPS in UK but it was migrated to a location in the USA.
martip07, personal site
FreeVPS, for give me a good vps