Free Game Servers ( CS , SA:MP , Cod 2/4 etc)
I've ordered a free Counter-Strike 1.6 server and I'm waiting for a reply however I doubt I'll get one since I can't see the order pending in the control panel because the PHP code seems to have bugs everywhere however I'll wait and see if they reply so that i can give my final opinion about their services. Smile
Made you look.
Hi @all its Fixed now you can order your server Smile
I'll test it today, but can you provide more information about your service ?
How strong is your server(s) and how much gameservers can it handle ?
Where is your server(s) located ? Ignore this, i just found it. ( DE or NL )
Why you copied http://www.freebieservers.com/ and you didn't even ask for permission or put the credits ?
Why does the order page of free gameserver give you the VIP price when you select anually ?
How much those gameservers lasts ?

Edit 1 : I just registred, it seems that the panel is really slow and the gameservers doesn't work. i tried reboting and even closing and booting and nothing worked. Explain this.

Edit 2 : After sometimes the server just started, it's located ona good place so it's lag-free server.
Made you look.
@ArabianPride, Mind to just use "@" like i just did instead of quoting big posts without even nopoints and posting it two times ? It's annoying.
Made you look.
(2013-11-13, 3:49:01 am)Shawni Wrote:  @ArabianPride, Mind to just use "@" like i just did instead of quoting big posts without even nopoints and posting it two times ? It's annoying.

Hi Shawni i receive your order and your server is Active right now and nothing worng , and the panel work Fine and not are sllow , And te Design is public template , and the Server are DE and NL in all Games

Thanks Blush
Do you accept only one gameserver per account or more ?
Made you look.
(2013-11-13, 3:49:01 am)Shawni Wrote:  @ArabianPride, Mind to just use "@" like i just did instead of quoting big posts without even nopoints and posting it two times ? It's annoying.

It's not an excessive quoting. Also there looks to be a bug while I was posting my message that's why it caused multi-posting. Sorry If I had annoyed you.
Warm Regards,
Chuckie

(2013-11-13, 4:17:56 am)Shawni Wrote:  Do you accept only one gameserver per account or more ?

Hi Shawni

Only 2 gameserver per account if need more can order VIP Game servers

Thanks