Unicorn Hosting - Webhosting from $.0.60 a month!
Unicorn Hosting

Unicorn hosting is a hosting company dedicated to smaller indie websites. We offer the cheapest hosting out there starting at 60 cents a month!

You can view our plans here: Plans

Why Pick Us:
A) I own my hosting - It is not a reseller account.
B) Super Cheap
C) Reliable 99.9% Uptime
D) Every hour of downtime = 10% off your next bill!
E) I do NOT Oversell.

Giving away one vouch copy to ensure reliability (One Month Free) If you would like the vouch coupon please reply saying so. I will pick a high repped member. Smile

Note: We are located in Atlanta Georgia - No illegal activity is permitted.
So finally you chosen to start web hosting with that vps right ?
What is the CP ?
nice start with a minimal price...good luck bro...seems a good deal
0.25$ now that is low, I don;t think I saw a paid hosting cheaper then this ( except the hostgator 1 month only for 0.01$), cool offer.
ProEconomica Tutorials
Bitcoin Mining Tutorial - Website hosted on VPS 25
(2014-02-28, 2:19:40 pm)situnrocks Wrote:  So finally you chosen to start web hosting with that vps right ?
What is the CP ?

Panel: zPanel

I haven't seen cheaper hosting, but there should be some information on the blog and the knowledge base.
Are you using a VPS provided by here to host websites ??
"FIRE" available for free download. Click here to listen to it.
(2014-02-28, 9:15:45 pm)Inspiron Wrote:  Are you using a VPS provided by here to host websites ??

No.

(2014-02-28, 6:41:50 pm)immo Wrote:  
(2014-02-28, 2:19:40 pm)situnrocks Wrote:  So finally you chosen to start web hosting with that vps right ?
What is the CP ?

Panel: zPanel

I haven't seen cheaper hosting, but there should be some information on the blog and the knowledge base.

Moving on to this. Also moving to cPanel soon.
Thats nice with cPanel its even cheapest if we pay $1/month
Well the price looks good to me, Which payment system are you accepting? and Good luck with this service.

(2014-03-01, 12:22:20 am)umarmalik Wrote:  Well the price looks good to me, Which payment system are you accepting? and Good luck with this service.

Paypal + Bitcoins

I really wish someone would order though. I have advertised on many forums and everyone just tells me good luck and nice prices. Skeptical