Unlimited cPanel
cPanel web hosting

Plan "cPanel extended"
Unlimited storage
Unlimited BW
Unlimited domains,ftp,mysql,e-mail accounts...
SSH(on request)
Softaculous
Attracta seo tools
17$ per Year (less than 1.50$/m)
2$ per month

I just upgrade one server from test to production server and now I will offer cheap unlimited plans on this server with SSH access and some other advanced futures.
This server is intended for advanced users and more active websites,also on this server users will have option to submit ticket and request any adidional futures they need for website or apps and if it can be enabled they will get it.
This server is tested last month and it works great,dedicated IP is available as addon.Today cpanel licence for this server is updated and now I'm finished with server building, both cpanel and plesk servers.I'm not sure only shoud I offer direct admin ,I have 1 licence and I will probably put some cheap offer to see how much users will order D.A.
Now I will start selling resellers accounts also for cPanel and plesk .

Order is available here in blesta billing software:https://nelsahost.com/blesta/order/main/packages/extended/?group_id=11

Later today will be available on html landing page also,when I finsh cPanel branding/editing I will edit html template also.
For reseller cPanel ,Plesk,enom,reseller club account you can contact me by P.M or e-mail : webmaster@nelsahost.com or webmaster@gmdf.net
Now this offer is available not only on Blesta order form but also on website https://nelsahost.com
(2014-05-23, 8:50:53 pm)nelsa1412 Wrote:  Now this offer is available not only on Blesta order form but also on website https://nelsahost.com

Is reseller ready for order
hi everyone Wink:cool: l
[Image: coollogo_com-307182676.gif]
(2014-05-24, 12:04:49 am)casper253 Wrote:  
(2014-05-23, 8:50:53 pm)nelsa1412 Wrote:  Now this offer is available not only on Blesta order form but also on website https://nelsahost.com

Is reseller ready for order

Yes it is,server for cPanel resellers accounts is ready.I'm ready to start accept orders,tomorow will order form be ready but I can accept order and make account even now.I'm not yet put offer on my website but in 1-2 days I will do that also .I'm selling now also licences for cPanel/whm(dedicated/VPS) ,softaculous,attracta,WHMCS,blesta,client exec,installatron,fantastico...and many others, but I need few days to integrate API and module for selling licences, and also to make products in Blesta.i have option to add every licence as product or to add 1 product for all licences and then just add option for every licence...will see,offcourse i can sell you reseller package or any licence you want right now,just need to add account manualy.

From now on cpanel reseller is available on https://nelsahost.com ,instant auto-activation after payment,location L.A USA ,there is also option to change location after payment to Dallas or California .

TOS and refund policy is visible on web site.
From today new location in Europe ( Nederland ) for reseller plan and cpanel shared plans.Reseller plan came with unlimited storage,Bandwith,domains so you can offer unlimited shared hosting to end user,but since resource overselling is disabled there is limit when it comes number of accounts in reseller plan.At this way end users won't get overload servers.Formaula for 1 sever is very simple,there is minimal amount of resources that every shared account must have even if it is unused.So it is calculated at this way; server resources : shared account min. resource : 30 = number of resellers accouts on 1 server .I'm doing same for servers where my shared accounts are hosted .SSH access can be obtained for free but for specific time, you need submit ticket request and say why you want it and how long you want it.You can submit request every 5 minuts if you need it and longest period is 6 hours.Why is SSH only posible to get at this way.Because I want to be sure you know what you doing and not play with,because it is not VPS where I can reinstal OS and restore cPanel in 10 minutes,if you ---- up my-menaged dedicated server it can be down for hours.
Location available for cPanel reseller and shared hosting:
USA L.A ,Miami ,Dallas
EU : Nederland
Location for Plesk reseller and Shared hosting:
Miami ,Dallas USA

https://nelsahost.com/
Nice website and location of the server. I find the offer really nice and cheap. I will buy from your site as first choice if I need to buy hosting in near future. Keep up the good work! All the best for your site "nelsahost" too.
Yes it's really cheapest cPanel webhost i liked it, and cpanel license is very expiensive and u prefer that really cheapest.
Well now I get cPanel licences at lower price than before,now I have reseller account and I'm selling licences,also I get some addons licence for free or really cheap like Softaculous,WHMxtra ,SpamScan,......Since I have now more servers I can offer cheap prices and all plans even special 6$/year came with unlimited BW .
And bealive or not my bigiest problems are not licence prices but payment procesor prices.
Now I'm looking for replacment processor and I will buy some premium account where they will charge me monthly not per transaction,these kind of accounts came with one time fee + monthly charge but it is better than pay per transaction because I have a lot of small transaction.
Since I have a lot 1-6$ transaction I'm loosing to many,on 1$ pay pal transaction i got 0.65$ and on 1$ payed with credit card i got 0.55$.Pay pal charge 0.35$+ 2,7% per transaction and credit card procesors even more so If you have small transaction you will lose much more than if pay monthly,because they will charge 0.35$ +2.7% for 1$ and for 100$ .
It is very tricky,I can't put only 1 year plan because I know that users woud rather pay 1$ for first time because they want to be sure service is good,than second month they mostly pay for longest period,that is why I keep monthly plan on cheap plans.
All plans are upgraded wit more storage:

cPanel start
$1/ Month

3 GB storage
Unmetered bandwith
Unlimited domains
Unlimited databases
Softaculous
Attracta
GOOGLE APPS
Cloud flare
Code guard back up
Multiple php selector
cPanel 11 & Cloud linux

cpanel Special
$6.00/YEAR

2GB storage
Unmetered traffic
Softaloculos(premium)
Attracta
GOOGLE APPS
Cloud flare
Code guard back up
Multi PHP selector from 4.4 , 5.2 , 5.3 , 5.4 to 5.5
Max script execute RAM 128 MB
Server location Dallas , US
cPanel 11 & Cloud linux

cPanel extended 17$/Year or 2$/month
Unlimited storage
Unmetered traffic
Unlimited domains
Attracta
Cloud flare

cPanel/WHM resller
$12.00/month
Unlimited storage
unlimited bandwith
30 accounts
unlimited domains
unlimited mysql,ftp,e-mails.....
WHMxtra
SpamScan
Rescue Monitor
Attracta
Cloud flare
SSH -free on request

Plesk standard
$1.00

5 GB SSD Storage Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
5 Domain hosted
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
Plesk Control Panel & FTP
Auto installer
TOS and Refund policy is visible on web site,read
locations available : USA( Dallas,Miami,L.A ) EU(Amstardam)
More https://nelsahost.com
NEW!
5$ discount with RSbNGf7y Cupon at cPanel reseller, cPanel extended and Plesk reseller plans

cPanel/WHM reseller
$12.00/month (7$ with cupon)
Unlimited storage
unlimited bandwith
30 accounts
unlimited domains
Softaculous
WHMxtra
SpamScan
Rescue Monitor
Attracta
Cloud flare
SSH -free on request

cPanel extended 17$/Year (12$ with cupon)
Unlimited storage
Unmetered traffic
Unlimited domains
Attracta
Cloud flare
Code guard back up
google apps

Plesk reseller 12$/m (7$ with cupon)

Unlimited SSD storage
unlimited bandwith
50 accounts
unlimited domains
Auto installer
Web site builder
Premium Plesk anti-spam protection
Web statistic
SSH -free on request

More: https://nelsahost.com

Instant auto-activation for all plans
With every cPanel/WHM or Plesk reseller plan user will get eNom silver reseller account(eNom charge 195$ for silver account ),so you can start sell domains,SSL...
Note:this is a recurring discount and you will have this price as long as you use service but Cupon is limited to 100 users for all plans