Seo guides
Where do you suggest to know seo, Also I've seen some gaming sites ior blogs with similar content onthe game downloads on google and they are ranking isn't that duplicate content and they're ranking?
Here's a good SEO tutorial: http://www.tizag.com/SEOTutorial/
As for the second part of your question, I don't really understand what you're trying to say....
(2014-10-25, 7:44:33 pm)Nate Wrote:  Here's a good SEO tutorial: http://www.tizag.com/SEOTutorial/
As for the second part of your question, I don't really understand what you're trying to say....

You know the content which refers about the game must be different from another content on another site, since google does not allow content from another site to be used how go through that, Also do you know how I can use senukexcr for ranking blogs and sites?
There are a lot of good seo resources out there. Google. But if you are struggling you can always hire a freelancer for cheap.
answer to your second query :

Yeah Google's new algorithms penalizing low quality and copied contents so when someone copies you can see it must been in lower rank.
(2014-10-25, 3:54:34 am)Vpsgiver Wrote:  Where do you suggest to know seo, Also I've seen some gaming sites ior blogs with similar content onthe game downloads on google and they are ranking isn't that duplicate content and they're ranking?

Yes, you are right. Content is the king in SEO. You need to have unique or original content in order to rank well. It goes same for keywords. Duplicate contents can penalize your site. Also, you need to keep your site up to date for better ranks. 
(2014-10-29, 2:31:30 pm)orighammer Wrote:  There are a lot of good seo resources out there. Google. But if you are struggling you can always hire a freelancer for cheap.

Try fix and add meta on html/php head section.
And browse seo tutorials free on google is better cheaper than hire a freelancer :p
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
(2014-10-31, 2:04:53 am)TimeRider Wrote:  
(2014-10-25, 3:54:34 am)Vpsgiver Wrote:  Where do you suggest to know seo, Also I've seen some gaming sites ior blogs with similar content onthe game downloads on google and they are ranking isn't that duplicate content and they're ranking?

Yes, you are right. Content is the king in SEO. You need to have unique or original content in order to rank well. It goes same for keywords. Duplicate contents can penalize your site. Also, you need to keep your site up to date for better ranks. 

How do you suggest, I make my content unique is there a free program or a site that can do these, For example when I type on google download pc games at blogger different blogs come up with the game content but theirs is the same and it's ranking then I change mine o similarly content but in a different way.
I learned most of the stuff from a forum called Blackhatworld. It has everything from Blackhat SEO to whitehat SEO and also other methods. These days you can get traffic from social media same as from Google. Content indeed becoming more and more important than backlinks.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

(2014-11-01, 4:00:01 am)dudex Wrote:  I learned most of the stuff from a forum called Blackhatworld. It has everything from Blackhat SEO to whitehat SEO and also other methods. These days you can get traffic from social media same as from Google. Content indeed becoming more and more important than backlinks.
What do you mean by socialmedia, How to make the content unique so that google does not close the site down and also ranks it. It must be a way that does not charge to make the content unique also where do you recommend I know how to use software such as senukexcr and gsa. Also how to do link building manually, including what's churn&burn,301redirect method and how to do backlinking manually to know the procedure on how it's done and how to index them?