Hosting IO|Cheap Prices
We are a new hosting service which offer very cheap prices and we promise to give you the best of services. Our uptime is 99.7% everyday and we will not let your site suffer in anyway. Our hosting also offers FREE Unlimited support to our customers 24/7. So why not give us a go and give your website a pride!

The Basic Plan
Disk Space:1GB
Monthly bandwidth:10GB
Price:$3.95/pm

Link:hosting-io.com
I would recommend Hosting IO to anyone looking for a decent webhost. I have used HostGator in the past and even though they were great until exactly one year ago, I will not use them again. One year ago, November 2013, all my sites got blocked by google and were reset because the websites hosted on most of hostgator servers were infected with viruses and the moment someone visited my websites, they got infected. This happened on February and March as well and I had no choice but to leave hostgator. I have been using Hosting IO for the last couple of months and I am really happy with their services, great uptime and fast servers, what do you need more?
Best Regards,
Ani Ahmetaj
aniahm
(2014-12-01, 6:13:06 am)aniahm Wrote:  I would recommend Hosting IO to anyone looking for a decent webhost. I have used HostGator in the past and even though they were great until exactly one year ago, I will not use them again. One year ago, November 2013, all my sites got blocked by google and were reset because the websites hosted on most of hostgator servers were infected with viruses and the moment someone visited my websites, they got infected. This happened on February and March as well and I had no choice but to leave hostgator. I have been using Hosting IO for the last couple of months and I am really happy with their services, great uptime and fast servers, what do you need more?

how is your hostgator experience relevant with hosting io? i don't deny hosting io is probably a reliable host, but hostgator is basically unrelated.
The pricing is not the best. I suggest you higher the bandwidth.
Take my websites pricing for example.
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs.
We have a promotion code that gives you 50% off recurring.
We do have addons for you to buy if you run out of bandwidth or disk space.
(2014-12-01, 11:48:21 pm)IOHost Wrote:  We have a promotion code that gives you 50% off recurring.
We do have addons for you to buy if you run out of bandwidth or disk space.

That's great! Also 50% for life?
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs.
Yes if you use the coupon in December you will get 50% off for life
(2014-12-02, 6:47:37 am)IOHost Wrote:  Yes if you use the coupon in December you will get 50% off for life

What's the code!!!
The code is on the homepage but it is hoilday50off.
We have lowered officially lowered our prices by a whooping 30% .