What do you think the best browser is?
Question 
Google Chrome is the best for me, which browser is best for you? Just wondering which ones the best out of all of them.
Like my posts? Feel free to rep+ me or donate some points.
Firefox, although I'm not thrilled with their development pace, things like Netflix aren't keeping their plugins up to date with the ever changing version of Firefox. But, other than things like that, I find Firefox quite superior to other browsers
I prefer chrome. the only downside is it takes up a ton of resources compared to other browsers.
I prefer lynx.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

It's suitable for Geeks.
Browser? I think there is another topic like this. Well I think G Chrome is the best.

Sponsored by: Host4Fun
(2011-07-28, 11:46:43 am)dickcheney42 Wrote:  Firefox, although I'm not thrilled with their development pace, things like Netflix aren't keeping their plugins up to date with the ever changing version of Firefox. But, other than things like that, I find Firefox quite superior to other browsers

I use FireFox 5, what version do you use?
Firefox 3.6.18 on Ubuntu 10.10 and Firefox 5 on my Windows 7 machine Smile . I run Google Chrome on my netbook, however, as it's faster compared to other browsers.

-Bolts.
http://LoomHosts.com - VPS Hosting (Unmanaged). | Reliable, Affordable, Solid.
Join our community! - http://LoomHosts.com.sg/
(2011-07-28, 5:41:04 pm)Linux Wrote:  
(2011-07-28, 11:46:43 am)dickcheney42 Wrote:  Firefox, although I'm not thrilled with their development pace, things like Netflix aren't keeping their plugins up to date with the ever changing version of Firefox. But, other than things like that, I find Firefox quite superior to other browsers

I use FireFox 5, what version do you use?

I've got Firefox 5, last I checked, the Silverlight plugin to view streaming Netflix was not working on Firefox 5, so for that one issue, I have to use IE
Firefox is heavy when It has many add-on. I'd better use g chrome.
the last version of firefox the best, but i use google chrome