Last movie you've seen and your rating
This is a simple thread where you can post the last movie you have seen and your rating for that movie.

Please explain why you rate it how you rated it. Posts like "Movie XYZ 3/10 Stars" are low quality posts and will be reported for removal.

The last movie I've seen was Taken 3. I'd rate it with 6/10 because it isn't as good as Taken 1 and 2 were. Not that much to say. It's not really disappointing but not as good as the first two movies were.
The last movie i watched The Hobbit, rating will give it a 9/10 , had everything what i expected in it, compared to most other films they got a happy ending, but in that one the king itself dies. and it was full of action scene and fights.
The last movie I have seen was Interstellar in a local cinema, it's certainly one of the best movies I have seen so far and had many dramatic moments and such (Not the corny ones). The acting was amazing and the plot (and the twists) were outstanding as well. I would certainly recommend this movie to people who love things regarding space and the science behind a lot of theories.

9/10
'Life in a Day'

I will give it 10 at 10. It was suggested by one of my friends in USA. He is kind of a connoisseur of good movies. Oh Boy!! Do I love it?!!!

It is about real incidents that happened in the lives of people from around the world. I felt the hugeness of the earth ,the unimaginable variation and vastness of things around us. I think it helped me to become less egotistical and self-important, which is always good!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1687247/

I am eagerly waiting for Interstellar. Cheese
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
[Annabelle was before the conjuring 2014] was the last movie i watched, it was yesterday and it was amazing movie <3
The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1, and it was a decent movie, they ended it right at the worst part. It was right near the action scene.
Last one i watched i think is....
Big Hero 6
My rating will be 9/10

Its a pretty cool movie especially for kids

(P.S. i like Sci-Fi especially animated ones lol)
I just finished watching Fury and man, the movie was good but that ending... I didn't like the ending, it felt too depressing for an ending, typically there's a happy ending but not really in this movie. I don't want to give away any spoilers but, the ending is s-it.
watched the interview yesterday.

funny as hell, but some people would find some jokes in it as inappropriate, but i get the jokes and its damn funny. 7/10 from me.
last movie watched in PVR cinema was The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in 3D. Recently watched Mr and Mrs Smith on desktop.

Rating are 9.8/10 and 7/10 respectively.