Recently watched Animes?
A topic about the Animes that you've watched recently.

List them and tell us what you think about them.

The last recent Anime I've seen was "The Garden of Words". A beautiful short 45 minute movie with sometimes a almost real looking reflection of the world. Masterpiece!
Are we allowed to share an anime if we're in the middle of watching it? I'm currently watching "Tokyo Ghoul". An interesting anime but somewhat disgusting (for some). Not my style but somehow it made me watch it Cheese
Only Animes you finished recently.
(2015-02-12, 5:44:39 am)Nevil Wrote:  Only Animes you finished recently.

Oh, then it's alright. I'm about to finish the last episode. I always find my self amused how the fate of the world is in the hands of some kids in animes. TG seems to go that path as well and it's starting to bore me. A bunch of big talk but not enough action to match that big talk. I see they're trying to develop the story right at the very end which makes me think that I might have to watch the sequel as well to get the full story. Only the sequel is currently airing and I never watch anime that is airing because I hate to wait and I usually forget and lose interest with time.

EDIT: Apparently I was right. The last episode ended just like a movie would end if you cut it in half. I now have to watch the sequel to get any idea. So far the first sequel feels like a long pilot episode. To hell with this world for making me wait so much for the sequel.
As i see, much animes coming since january 2015.
Some of they is harem, horror, and ecc*hi.
Recenty i watched Tokyo Ghoul season 2, Death parade, and **still watch naruto shippuden episodes. Happywide
haha, but maybe i'll watch Akame ga Kill! on holiday :p
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
(2015-02-12, 10:10:41 am)noballz Wrote:  As i see, much animes coming since january 2015.
Some of they is harem, horror, and ecc*hi.
Recenty i watched Tokyo Ghoul season 2, Death parade, and **still watch naruto shippuden episodes. Happywide
haha, but maybe i'll watch Akame ga Kill! on holiday :p

Tokyo Ghoul season 2 is still airing and the OP clearly stated that only animes that you finished watching are allowed.

(2015-02-12, 5:44:39 am)Nevil Wrote:  Only Animes you finished recently.
Recently rewatched Oregairu (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru) because 2nd season will airing in spring season. Cheese
Well it's good anime. About how Hachiman and Yukino see the world.
[Image: img.php?v1=1&userid=7072&txt=1]

Thanks to [Image: jlmGM4y.png] & [Image: logo.png] for great VPS 1 Wink
My blog hosted on VPS 1: Gunnaro (Indonesian) | Sorry for my bad English :|
Well uh, I watched Tokyo Ghoul S1 and I quite dropped it after the last episode of the season. I don't like where this is heading towards. It's reminds me of bleach in a bad way if you know what I mean. They ruined it for me with like the last 4 minutes of the season, which is really sad.

I also have been watching Parasyte lately and the anime keeps on surprising me. Character development is quite good and story/plot isn't shallow. Hopefully they continue the pace with the anime as it's amazing so far. The only thing which I didn't like (which is actually a good thing) are the cliffhangers. I don't want to wait another week or so for another episode. ._.
Death Note and Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 , Best animes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Karas - A 6 episode OVA about some good guys protecting the world against bad monsters and that weird stuff in armory and with swords (Samurai like). Animation and style is pretty good but that's about everything that OVA had to offer.

Nozoki Ana - ...