Web design repo - free web design & development resources
I found a site with a lot of free web design & development resources like icons, tricks, tutorials and a lot more.

It's called web design repo and you can find it here

Github repo for self-hosted solution: https://github.com/mildrenben/webdesignrepo

Take a look. You may find your next web sites icons or anything else there Smile .
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?
Aw Great! this is piece of bookmark on my chrome browser and i lost them 3 month ago and you share it! A list of library for design and developing website over there and very helpfull. thanks for sharing Smile
Quote:
Thanks for Freevps and Hostigation

[Image: postcount.php?userid=15985]

Awesome !.l
Thanks for share it sir. Well i need more bookmark like this site, such like codrops, and jqueryscript.net. Laugh
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
That website has a good collection of sites for almost everything like for icons, tutorials and plugins....
Thanks for sharing it with us, will use it in my future project.
As I'm web developer, this site will be useful for me, thank you
Thanks FreeVPS.us and fuzzyhosts for vps 2

This site is very helpful
The most important feature "Submit a link"
I wish to all user, add important site.
i find out on my bookmark folder, its about web design, graphic design so here is the Graphic Design Resource Laugh
Quote:
Thanks for Freevps and Hostigation

[Image: postcount.php?userid=15985]

at there any post about
footer random link? , try find it, but maybe use alias name, how can see! and what a name
i want to try advertise in my homepage Laugh

Looks like the site is down but you can download it on Github and basically host it yourself Smile .

Github repo link add to the first post.
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?
@Hidden Refuge

how add random tips in a page
Write your tips, quotes, or any Proverbs you wish. It will Appears and change everyday along the month.

i get the script code but 2 hour ago i test but not work