Cheap And Amazing Hosting - BOXC Websites
BOXC Websites is aiming to provide the cheapest web services while still giving you every single amazing feature that you would want! We provide Shared Hosting on our amazing dedicated server located in Nevada USA!

Our server has 16GB of Ram and 8GB Swap! Coming in with 12 cores and 2TB HDD to make sure you have the fastest and biggest Hosting Accounts that we can provide. When you order a Hosting Account you get the special cPanel Control panel as you would get from almost all other places and 24-hour ticket and email support. Don't forget live chat too for on the spot fixes to your problem!

Our support is also the best! We offer you the best customer service to make sure you problems are solved fast and that any questions you have will not exist anymore!

Cheapest Hosting Plan!

Quote:20GB Storage
5 MySQL Databases
200GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
5 Addon Domains
5 Email Accounts
$1.99 / Monthly

Need more?

Quote:250GB Storage
10 MySQL Databases
1TB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
20 Addon Domains
20 Email Accounts
$3.99 / Monthly

Some exceptions apply. See BOXC Websites for more details. Terms Of Conditions
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs.
Nice Plans! I was going to purchasing a plan, however, could not because your website is missing pages.

- Galden
(2015-03-06, 1:35:09 pm)610Studios Wrote:  Nice Plans! I was going to purchasing a plan, however, could not because your website is missing pages.

- Galden

Missing pages? Mind showing me where they were and I would be more then happy to help fix the issues!
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs.
Absolutely. https://boxcwebsites.com/hosting.html - Is where the issue is located.
(2015-03-07, 1:10:26 pm)610Studios Wrote:  Absolutely. https://boxcwebsites.com/hosting.html - Is where the issue is located.

Ah. The old browser caching. Seems like you can't see the new links on the website. If you don't see something like below and the links do not look like that, then simply on your keyboard press CTRL+R+F6 (while on the website) or clear your browser cache.

[Image: Photo.png]

The website should work when you do that. We had to update some of the links and themes.
Cool Plans! But, I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser. Still no luck. Sad
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

The site is probably https://boxcwebsites.com/shared.html

Atleast that is what works for me and has the listed plans.
(2015-03-08, 4:14:21 am)Hei Wrote:  The site is probably https://boxcwebsites.com/shared.html

Exactly. The site used to have them all under hosting.html and then we split them up and added some more info. Shared hosting is now under shared.html

PokemonEx222 Wrote:Cool Plans! But, I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser. Still no luck.

Strange. Mind PMing me what you see on the website?
(2015-03-08, 5:16:57 am)makanenzo10 Wrote:  
(2015-03-08, 4:14:21 am)Hei Wrote:  The site is probably https://boxcwebsites.com/shared.html

Exactly. The site used to have them all under hosting.html and then we split them up and added some more info. Shared hosting is now under shared.html

PokemonEx222 Wrote:Cool Plans! But, I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser. Still no luck.

Strange. Mind PMing me what you see on the website?

Don't Worry about it. it is fixed.
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

Just checking in,

How could you have 2 disks in RAID5? (The minimum drives in RAID5 = 3)