2015-03-12, 12:06:38 am (This post was last modified: 2016-10-30, 1:45:38 am by Kyrie. Edited 1 time in total.)
An offer is only truly free if it does not:
- require a credit card/debit card
- have any setup fee or verification charges (even if these would be refunded afterwards)
- require receiving a text message or phone call for verification
The following is prohibited:
- Referral links
- Trial offers with periods shorter than 3 days
- Offers without a proper billing/order system.
Advertising Ban List
The following providers are banned:
- OEN Project
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?