KwiBill - Billing Automation Software
KwiBill - a Kwicero LTD Product.

Kwicero LTD is a registered business in England and Wales. Company no. 9475165.

Features list:

* Easy to use UI

* WYSIWYG Template

* Powerful administration backend

* Support

* Knowledgebase

* Product Management

* News Module

* Customer Management

* Invoice/Invoice Management

* PayPal Payment Module

* Powerful Installer

* No obfuscated/encrypted code - 100% open source

* White labelled

Screenshots (v1.0):
http://imgur.com/VjDSSJ5,FdGJqRu,GiBNsxN...,PqABiXp#0

Purchase:
Cost: $40.00
Click here to purchase

Extra Information:
Upon purchase, should there be any bugs/exploits in the software, you will receive a patch. Any additional updates/revisions will be sent to you free of charge for lifetime of product.

Website Information:
We use Piwik to track referrals, etc. to our website. If you do not wish to be tracked, please set Do Not Track option in your browser.
What makes your billing panel stand out?
Does it support cPanel automation?
SolusVM?
Those are what most hosting providers look for - automation.

Good job though - I see you've put a lot into this billing system.
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

(2015-03-18, 6:14:46 am)FlamesRunner Wrote:  What makes your billing panel stand out?
Does it support cPanel automation?
SolusVM?
Those are what most hosting providers look for - automation.

Good job though - I see you've put a lot into this billing system.

Hello,

Well, for one, we're not afraid of the code underneath, therefore we don't encode it.
cPanel and SolusVM modules are currently being development, currently we have:
1. License Module
2. PayPal Module

In development:
1. cPanel
2. SolusVM
3. Bitcoin Payment Module (Coinbase, Bitpay, and Blockchain)

If you have a feature suggestion, feel free to send me a message or open a ticket.

Thanks,
Kwicero LTD
Ehm, How is that supposed to be 'Ultra-Low cost related service' ?
[Image: vkhbt94.jpg]
[Image: img.php?userid=12078]
The rules for a price limit of offers with one time payments are not set therefor this offer is valid.
(2015-03-18, 6:52:06 am)Co0oL Wrote:  Ehm, How is that supposed to be 'Ultra-Low cost related service' ?

It's a one-time fee, also I checked the rules, as the post above by Hei states, there isn't a rule against one-time fees.
I'd like to see the security on this panel. SQL injections are all too common in the online world, and you seriously don't want client data leaked.
(2015-03-18, 8:29:45 am)RepkoNetworks Wrote:  I'd like to see the security on this panel. SQL injections are all too common in the online world, and you seriously don't want client data leaked.

There is security, if you have a bug to report, please submit it.
We use PDO prepared statements, XSS filtering (looking for common evasions, etc. for more complex XSS-attempts), CSRF protection.
A new design is brewing, it's currently being made.
Preview:
[Image: 5a4l0tx.png]

Let us know what you think!
New security feature coming in the next update: KwiGuard.

KwiGuard is a tool that monitors login history for both admin, user, and records ISP, country, etc. from your user panel you can select trusted ISP's, and IP addresses. Should someone access your account whom is not on the trusted list, it will lock them out, automatically send you a notification via email of this breach attempt, and encrypt your customer information. Upon re-login to your customer account, you'll have to enter the key that was emailed to you, and it will decrypt your information, additionally a password change is enforced.

KwiGuard admin works the same way, except it locks the panel down and obfuscates all customers information until the admin enters the decryption key upon a breach. The admin can choose to obtain the key via SMS to their registered phone (using Twilio API), or via email.