Free 10 K Points

5 Year Anniversary Event - Free 10 K Points

As one of many events and to celebrate the great FreeVPS Directory & Discussion 5 year anniversary we are giving away 10 K (10000 - ten thousand) points per member as long as our point stock lasts.

How can I claim my free 10 K points?

To claim your free 10 K points send me a private message with the subject "I'd like to claim my free 10 K points" and the content below.

Content:
I'd like to claim my free 10 K points Wrote:I would like to claim my free 10 K points that are offered to me during the FreeVPS Directory & Discussoin 5 year anniversary events.

I do understand that I will only receive my free 10 K points as long as there is enough stock available.

You will receive your free 10 K points as soon as possible from the time you've sent out the private message to me.

Now celebrate with us and enjoy your free 10 K points Smile .
Sent. I hope this benefits me in future in some way. Smile
Cool, I sent a PM. I am curious to know how much is in/what is the "point stock"?
(2015-04-01, 9:15:59 am)Deoxys Wrote:  Cool, I sent a PM. I am curious to know how much is in/what is the "point stock"?

The point stock, is Givi's points. He is giving his points away.
Chris
chris@freevps.us
(2015-04-01, 9:19:17 am)cw1998 Wrote:  The point stock, is Givi's points. He is giving his points away.

Crap, now I feel bad for sending that PM :shame:
Sent you a Pm, Thanks for give away. My guess 10,000 points there.

Hopefully this is not a April fool trick.
Requested more than 6 hours ago but, still nothing. Do we get reply on our message when the points are given out?

EDIT: Got mine. Smile
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]
The first batch of 150 K points was given away: https://freevps.us/newpoints.php?action=stats
Thank you Givi for 10,000 points, Now my points are close to 6 digits.

I will reach 1,00,000 Points in 350 posts Cheese.
(2015-04-01, 1:56:57 pm)saurav Wrote:  Hopefully this is not a April fool trick.
It's not.
I just got mine too. Thank's again Nevil.
Thank you Freevps.us Smile