Free KwiBill Licenses for FreeVPS VPS Owners

5 Year Anniversary Event - Free KwiBill Licenses for FreeVPS VPS Owners

We're glad to announce that we'll be now offering paid software (KwiBill by Kwicero LTD) along with our VPSs for FreeVPS VPS Owners for free.

Free KwiBill Licenses for FreeVPS VPS Owners

Thanks to KwiceroLTD we're able to offer his paid billing software "KwiBill" to our members for free. Everyone who owns a FreeVPS VPS is eligible to request a free KwiBill license for use with his FreeVPS VPS.

To get your free license simply send us either a private message or request one in your next VPS application. You will receive a license code and the download link to the latest KwiBill version.

Should you need help regarding KwiBill you can use our FreeVPS VPS Support & Help forum. Please remember that your license will be revoked when you lose your VPS and that you may only use it with your FreeVPS VPS.

Celebrate with us and have a nice day.
I want to know more about this. Can you tell us how we can use these licensees?
KwiBill is a billing software by Kwicero LTD. You can compare it with WHMCS and Blesta if you know what these are.

With the license you can install KwiBill on your FreeVPS VPS and use it how you want (e.g as a panel to manage your free hosting clients or whatever). For the use outside of FreeVPS VPS we need to find an agreement with KwiceroLTD.

KwiBill Homepage: https://kwibill.net/
We support out of the box PayPal, and licensing, and a ton more modules in development. Should you need assistance, you can contact me directly, I'd be happy to assist you, even with installation.
I'm interested for a KwiBill license. Who exactly we need to contact via private message regarding this?
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]
I am also interested in this. I hope the licenses are for life time. Sent you a PM Nevil.
Kwicero, I was joking when I asked you a free license on the shoutbox. It's too much
(good manners only Cheese)

Well, since I have no business which needs billing system, I will just pass this offer.
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support
The first two KwiBill licenses have been sent out to FreeVPS VPS Owners.

Hopefully they'll be used for something useful Smile .
(2015-04-01, 7:23:44 pm)Givi Wrote:  The first two KwiBill licenses have been sent out to FreeVPS VPS Owners.

Hopefully they'll be used for something useful Smile .

Yep, hopefully they are Smile
I could use this to start something.
Tho, I want to ask somethings.
Is those licenses lifetime ?
What if I requested another VPS than i already have, Do I lose the license ?
Thanks Smile
[Image: vkhbt94.jpg]
[Image: img.php?userid=12078]