Competition: No Posts in April for 2 Members

5 Year Anniversary Event - No posts in April for 2 members

2 FreeVPS VPS owners will be given the opportunity to be exempt from the monthly post requirement in the month of April.

The competition is open to any member who has a VPS with us, and 2 winners will be chosen at random in 48 hours and announced here.
To enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread and you'll be entered into the draw.
The winners will not have to complete 20 posts in the month of April. 

Best of luck to all who enter, and thank you for being part of this community for the past 5 years!

Best Regards,
Chris Wilkinson
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Maybe I'm the first or maybe not. The amazing thing is this community that has managed to survive 5 years and to continuously grow when other didn't because they didn't have the awesome people that are running this forum. Happy birthday FreeVPS!
[Image: 5519186830.png]
Count me in. Even though I can't really stay one month without making any posts and I'll probably do them anyway. I'd like to know that I can bounce out of that obligation anytime Cheese
I hope I win. But then again it's not hard to make 20 posts.
I'll enter this giveaway! I guess it will be most helpful to people who are very busy.
Count on me too! Even I don't think that I would win in this completion, I participate, it's fun!
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]
I am in on this contest, can sleep for one month if I win, everyone please pray for me Cheese
Show support by wearing an Avatar or Signature or Custom Rank if you think freevps.us should not be closed.
Code:
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/15z1afs.jpg[/IMG]
#SaveFreeVPS for the future
Well. I'm in. I rarely get any time to post anyway. A month without the post requirement will be cool.
"An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out."
--George Jean Nathan

Thank you Chris , it would be a my pleasure to be a winner .

"My parents told me hard working people are very rich , seen laborers doing so much hard work , but they aren't rich" its all bout smart work.
Count me in, will see if I am lucky enough to become winner Cheese