5 Year Anniversary

5 Year Anniversary Announcement

Dear respected FreeVPS Directory & Discussion members, sponsors and staff!

Welcome to the biggest and greatest event on FreeVPS Directory & Discussion in the past 5 years; The official 5 year anniversary of FreeVPS Directory & Discussion.

Today FreeVPS Directory & Discussion has become 5 years old and we'd like to celebrate this great event with you the great members, FreeVPS VPS Owners, sponsors and staff members of FreeVPS Directory & Discussion the largest and oldest free VPS provider world wide.

We'd like to thank you for the great time spent with you, all of your contributions towards our forum, the time you invested, all your ideas and suggestions to make this place better and your great support over all the years. You are the power behind this forum and you are the fertilizer that makes us grow bigger and stronger every single day. To thank you for everything we've planned the following great events:

5 Year Anniversary Events
Free 10 K Points
Free KwiBill Licenses for FreeVPS VPS Owners
The Great Games Giveaway
The Great One Month Post Free Contest (2 winners!)
Special VPS giveaway (1 available!)

Last but not least a new and modern default theme.

Thank you for being a part of our great community guys! Celebrate with us and enjoy the events.

Happy Birthday FreeVPS!

Great to see this community survive 5 Years Smile
Happy 5th Anniversary to FreeVPS!
It has been a long time since I have joined, and it is great to see the site is still going!
Happy B Day. All the best. This community gave me a lot of resources and for that I am grateful. Cheese
Happy 5th Birthday FreeVPS. I'll try my luck in the given anniversary events! All the best...
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]
I was wondering why the site suddenly changed, thought I was insane.
Happy birthday FreeVPS.
Happy Birthday to Freevps, congratulations to the founders on completing 5 golden years with freevps.
Show support by wearing an Avatar or Signature or Custom Rank if you think freevps.us should not be closed.
Code:
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/15z1afs.jpg[/IMG]
#SaveFreeVPS for the future
Happy Anniversary !!! Running free hosting service this long is no easy task and becoming one of the best free hosting services and the best free vps hosting provider is even harder !!
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

Happy Anniversary. FreeVPS is really sticking along. I saw so many web hosts and vps p2h hosts go down in the last year. Congratulations to all involved in running the forums, and also to us.
"An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out."
--George Jean Nathan

Wow, five years already? time really flies. I remember back when the site only had 3 vps options and a small number of dedicated members.