HostUS Sponsorship Announcement
Members of FreeVPS Directory & Discussion,

I am pleased to announce that we have a new sponsor at FreeVPS! Please welcome HostUS to the community, who will be very kindly sponsoring us 7 VPSs. There are two types of VPS that they are sponsoring. The details for these are as follows (the VPS Info page will be updated shortly to include this information)

New VPS 15: (total of 5 will be available)
  • 512MB RAM
  • 512 vSwap
  • 10GB HDD
  • 1 vCPU core
  • 250GB Bandwidth
  • Gigabit connection
  • 1x IPv4 Address and IPv6 on request
  • OpenVZ

New VPS 16: (total of 2 will be available)
  • 2GB RAM
  • 2GB vSwap
  • 4 vCPU cores
  • 75GB HDD
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • Gigabit connection
  • Up to 3 IPv4 addresses (you start with one and must have a reason to need the 2nd and 3rd.)
  • IPv6 on request
  • OpenVZ

Please do check out HostUS's website at http://hostus.us They provide a range of services that you may be interested in!

Best Regards,
Chris
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Ah, again? Nice! Welcome HostUS. Hopefully this sponsorship will be profitable for the both sides.
Pretty good specifications (especially VPS 16), too bad because there's no VPS CP provided, I'm not going to apply for it right now, I'm satisfied with my current VPS. Hopefully someone will use for something usefully.
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]
Glad to see that, and i wish a good relationship between freevps.us and hostus.us
And as a freevps.us member i would like to thank hostus.us for these nice vpses Smile .
[Image: NP9JyjW.png]
@cw1998 Thanks for posting! If any of you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
HostUS Solutions LTD - Serving the industry for 3+ years!
Atlanta, GA | Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX
Own ASN, Own Hardware, Own Network. AS25926
My gosh, those are some beefy VPS servers!
I've never seen a sponsor allow more than 1 IPv4 IP address.
Good luck, and let this be profitable for both parties.
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

These are some nice VPS's. Thanks HostUS for joining FreeVPS as a sponsor!
HostUS welcome to Freevps. Hope you Enjoy your stay and your partnership with us bring you good fortune.
VPS 16 has nice specs but sadly no panel... I usually get ones with a panel. However this is great for those who don't need to restart often
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
Thanks HostUS, I am really looking forward to VPS 16, its specifications are good.

FreeVPS is literally growing by leaps and bounds!!
I would like to thank freevps.us for the knowldge i gained through your forum.
Nice VPS Specification with 2 GB with 2 GB vSwap and also 3 IPV4 addresses! That's a great VPS. Congratulations FreeVPS for new sponsorship and Welcome HostUS!