Google apps for work 3$/150inr/month/user or $24/1500inr/year/user
Hostinap is offering best price for google apps for work

We are registered company in india with hostinap software solutions llp

Here are the details

Google Apps for Work includes:
Business email addresses (name@yourcompany.com)
Video and voice calls
Integrated online calendars
30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
Easy to create project sites
Security and admin controls
24/7 phone and email support

get free 30days trail billing starts after the trail period

order here

Payments: Paypal,Ccavenue,paytm,bank transfer  (india), For any payments please contact us

Support: Live chat 12 hours(IST), Whatsapp:+917207161999(24Hrs),Tickets, Hangouts,Support@hostinap.pw,billing@hostinap.pw,Presale@hostinap.pw,

For any queries Please mail us at admin@hostinap.com

For problem / partnership or any related please mail our Manager pardeep@hostinap.com

We are always happy to help you

Edited: hello, for month we are charging 3/user but for and year 24$ only/ and if in google or other reseller they charge service tax but for now we are not imposing tax s this wiil be the final price
Hostinap Cheap And reliable Provider
24/7 Support
Shared Linux Hosting
Reseller Linux Hosting
How can you offer cheaper price than Google itself?

https://www.google.com/intx/en_sg/work/a...icing.html
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support
(2015-05-05, 5:32:09 pm)abhe Wrote:  How can you offer cheaper price than Google itself?

We have right for that 

and we are selling with 0% profit for brand promotions 
24/7 Support
Shared Linux Hosting
Reseller Linux Hosting
(2015-05-05, 7:04:22 pm)asdcxz Wrote:  
(2015-05-05, 5:32:09 pm)abhe Wrote:  How can you offer cheaper price than Google itself?

We have right for that 

Ok, but i didn't know re-sellers or partners get to have the service at such a low per head price !! Where do i check the price for re-sellers ? I tried google but could not dig out any page that said re-sellers get this cheap!

Also what do you do when or if a user leaves you ?

EDIT - and a curious thing is, i tried to ask this to your live support. But every time the support goes offline when i ask that i want the google apps page where i can check that they are running a valid business(that there are really such legal re-seller accounts which allow them to sell at such low price etc) Just to ensure that they wont get reported againt and banned and losing my money in the process. Tounge
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
(2015-05-06, 9:18:49 am)rudra Wrote:  
(2015-05-05, 7:04:22 pm)asdcxz Wrote:  

We have right for that 

Ok, but i didn't know re-sellers or partners get to have the service at such a low per head price !! Where do i check the price for re-sellers ? I tried google but could not dig out any page that said re-sellers get this cheap!

Also what do you do when or if a user leaves you ?

EDIT - and a curious thing is, i tried to ask this to your live support. But every time the support goes offline when i ask that i want the google apps page where i can check that they are running a valid business(that there are really such legal re-seller accounts which allow them to sell at such low price etc) Just to ensure that they wont get reported againt and banned and losing my money in the process. Tounge

We are facing some issue with the chat software ,

Yes we get with discount and we are giving you for the same price with out any extra charge , To promote our company, this is fully official you can have admin panel to but you will pay bill , we have applied for google last week and we will get the confirmation in a week then you can see hostinap software solutions LLP in google resellers

If you have any quire please do contact with mail id presale@hostinap.com  
24/7 Support
Shared Linux Hosting
Reseller Linux Hosting
Thanks. I have a google apps account (since when it was free). I wanted to know if there was really such cheap deals from google for re-sellers. Really great service (downside is google gets to keep all your files Tounge). All the best selling google apps to your customers.
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
(2015-05-06, 9:17:00 pm)rudra Wrote:  Thanks. I have a google apps account (since when it was free). I wanted to know if there was really such cheap deals from google for re-sellers. Really great service (downside is google gets to keep all your files Tounge). All the best selling google apps to your customers.

Thanks for you complement google is only working with users who passed the credit note

24/7 Support
Shared Linux Hosting
Reseller Linux Hosting

his offer not cheap than google,google offer $5/year then his offer $3/mounth.so his price 3xgoogle price :cute:
thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Cheese

thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    

Micro Forum
Dana tunai agunan bpkb langsung cair satu hari
Google offer: $5 per user per month
This offer: $3 per user per month

This offer is $2 cheaper than Google, Phera.

Proof:
[Image: VxTQncC.png]
(2015-05-07, 12:06:47 am)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  Google offer: $5 per user per month
This offer: $3 per user per month

This offer is $2 cheaper than Google, Phera.

I think you can lend him a calculator Cheese
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support