[VPS 1, 7, 13, 19] ZXPlay VPS Specification update (IPv6)
Members with VPS 1, 7, 13 or 19.

ZXPlay has very kindly assigned us with 300 IPv6 addresses for use on the above VPSs.
This works out at 20 IPv6 addresses per VPS we are albe to provide through ZXPlay.

New ZXPlay VPSs created in future giveaways will come by default with 20 IPv6 addresses, but if you currently have any of these VPSs and would like IPv6 addresses (up to 20) assigned to your VPS, please contact me and I will sort it for you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Chris
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Neat, more servers with IPv6. In the future, IPv6 will be a standard for internet connection, so it's good to see ZXPlay moving towards IPv6.

(also, my comparator was updated, thanks for notifying)
There are 10 sorts of people in the world; those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who thought this was a binary joke.
At the moment I don't see any need for IPv6, I will let you know later when I need some Smile
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support
If you have a VPS 7, you cannot get IPv6 addresses just yet as ZXPlay are having an issue setting it up with OVH's networking in their Canada location.
Sorry about this. I will let you know here when it possible to add IPv6 addresses to your VPS 7.
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Good news, good to hear that we have more ipv6 addresses!
Thanks a lot to freevps.us and GalaxyHostPlus for VPS 9 !
(2015-07-23, 3:53:42 am)xfix Wrote:  Neat, more servers with IPv6. In the future, IPv6 will be a standard for internet connection, so it's good to see ZXPlay moving towards IPv6.

As much as I love that idea and I'd love to see that happen. I have my money on at least 25 to 50 years of IPv4 depending on the area development. Maybe more in some cases until there's literally no support for IPv4 at all from the rest of the world.

A lot of the money you pay for a server these days go into the IPv4 address and it's quite annoying.
That's a great news. I haven't yet used IPv6 address , gonna request so that I can use it with my VPS 7. Thanks ZXPlay.
IPv6
it for what it is, whether it can be to accelerate the speed of the internet?
(2015-07-23, 6:31:27 pm)autokick Wrote:  whether it can be to accelerate the speed of the internet?

IPv6 is the next generation of the Internet Protocol for communication over the Internet and in networks. It has just a bigger address space with 2^128 IPv6 addresses compared to 2^32 IPv4 addresses. It will not increase your Internet speed above limits of your plan.

The idea behind IPv6 is that every device gets its own unique IP address and even every site and sub domain.
then ssh was obtained from IPv6 as well?
is it hard to use it?