0%
0 0%
Worst ever
0%
0 0%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How would you rate our support?

Your voice: How would you rate our support?

We want to hear your voice and know what you think about our support.

How would you rate our support provided to you for your FreeVPS VPS and other VPSs (3rd party VPS Help & Support).
  • Very good
  • Good
  • Ok
  • Bad
  • Very bad
  • Worst ever

Tell us a bit about you think. Maybe there are things that can be done better or something else. Just post it here Smile .

Thank you for making this place.
I think your support is great! Responses is very quick.
Thanks For the VPS 7 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

Only remember now 3 times where I needed support (could easily be few more though).
2 of those times support was extremely fast, the third time a staff member hasn't received my PM for some reason, but when reminded several days later support has been processed immediately.

From my pure experience, since I can never be 100% sure whose fault it was with that lost PM, my rating for support is very good.

Given all the many channels for support (forum, private forum, live shoutbox and PM) and presence of staff I can't think of ways to make it better than it already is.
Support on freevps.us community is better than some paid hosts to be honest.
I rarely had any problems, Always notified about everything before it and when ever anything goes wrong, It's fixed once I report it.
[Image: nTK7Mx6.png]
[Image: vkhbt94.jpg]

Well, I feel I have received very good support, actually had not faced any issues well.I have not yet saw anyone complaining about the support system here.
I personally think it's great. Since I'm a noob with VPSs my questions are usually easy for most people here to answer. If I ever need help I usually get it quickly.
Thank you ZXPlay and FreeVPS for my VPS 7
I think FVPS's support is better than the paid supports.
It's almost instantly and also very helpful.
We get two kind of supports from here:
1. from administrators: HR & Chris
2. from community
You can't find this anywhere else.
Support is always good! Very quick, keep it up! Smile
Thanks a lot to freevps.us and GalaxyHostPlus for VPS 9 !
It is really great as I got an answer with in a few hours of posting on the forum and it helps me a lot. After that I am a big fan of your and using continuously.
It's quick and more like the support you get with a fully manage vps. It's lot better than what you get from any un-managed vps provider.
[Image: img.php?v2=2&userid=8114&txt=1]