Partnership with Freedomain.club
Hello FreeVPS Directory & Discussion Community,

We're very happy to announce that we've partnered up with the P2H forum Freedomain.club which also provides free VPS and even free domains.

We decided to partner up as we're the only true and legit P2H providers for VPSs and domains/software out there. A lot who tried to copy us have closed quickly or went down silently. There is that one forum but it's illegal and ran by a fraudster and therefore not worth and banned here. It's important to stay together and fight against fraudsters Smile .

The partnership includes banner exchange, sticked advertising topics on each forums and many other goodies that will show through time (like member exchange and more). Corey from FDC has been given the partner rank that usually only sponsors/providers receive.

Enjoy the partnership and have a nice day.
(2015-08-28, 4:17:02 am)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  Hello FreeVPS Directory & Discussion Community,

We're very happy to announce that we've partnered up with the P2H forum Freedomain.club which also provides free VPS and even free domains.

We decided to partner up as we're the only true and legit P2H providers for VPSs and domains/software out there. A lot who tried to copy us have closed quickly or went down silently. There is that one forum but it's illegal and ran by a fraudster and therefore not worth and banned here. It's important to stay together and fight against fraudsters Smile .

The partnership includes banner exchange, sticked advertising topics on each forums and many other goodies that will show through time (like member exchange and more). Corey from FDC has been given the partner rank that usually only sponsors/providers receive.

Enjoy the partnership and have a nice day.

Very happy to be partnered up! Look forward to our lasting partnership providing us both with great success!
For everyone who is interested about how exactly we came to this point.

It's dating back to a reply I made in the FDC advertising topic here: https://freevps.us/thread-14844-post-187...#pid187030
Good News for FreeVPS and it's members. I have been hearing much about Freedomain.club. Hopeful it will turn fruitful for both partners.
Huh, never thought that would happen... It is true though that everyone who had a webhost tried to make a P2h and failed in the end.
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
Now, that good news. Although I never thought this could happen.
Also, what Itrepid said is true about other P2H sites.
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]
Glad to see such things happening, I was hoping to reach this one day with post4host (also known as QuantumGlimpse)
but failed due to lack of interest/managers/time.

I was managing everything till we ran out of resources and I couldn't do much things till it died.

OP: I've had some time on FDC, It's awesome and as nice as FreeVps community.
[Image: vkhbt94.jpg]
[Image: img.php?userid=12078]
Great work, I think it is really hard to run such things as it requires a lot of resources and financials.
Great partnership.
Hope it materializes to something awesome..!!
I would like to thank freevps.us for the knowldge i gained through your forum.
It's good to see two great free vps providers out there becoming partners. I think it will be beneficial for everyone.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]