New game server policy

New game server policy

After thorough reflection we have decided to drop this game server policy and create a new game server policy in respect of our members and the ToS, AUP and policies of our VPS providers and sponsors. From now (31st August 2015) the old game server policy is no longer valid! Below is a copy of the new game server policy for every single provider and sponsor that provides us with service in respect of their terms, conditions and policies.

FuzzyHosts

Allowance Status: Allowed
Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read FuzzyHosts ToS/AUP/Policy.

Hostigation

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read Hostigation ToS/AUP/Policy.

Hostwinds

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read Hostwinds ToS/AUP/Policy.

FtpIt

Allowance Status: Partially Forbidden
Note(s): Minecraft servers are forbidden by ToS. All other legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read FtpIt ToS/AUP/Policy.

ZXPlay

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read ZXPlay ToS/AUP/Policy.

BoneVM

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read BoneVM ToS/AUP/Policy.

GalaxyHostPlus

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read GalaxyHostPlus ToS/AUP/Policy.

Verelox

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read Verelox ToS/AUP/Policy.

HostUS

Allowance Status: Partially Forbidden
Note(s): Public game servers are forbidden by ToS. Private game servers are allowed as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Private game servers: Protected from public access with passwords or other methods and only accessible by you and people you select with trust (we have faith in you to make a good decision). Please be sure to read HostUS ToS/AUP/Policy.

HostMada

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read HostMada ToS/AUP/Policy.

Host4Fun

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read Host4Fun ToS/AUP/Policy.

Evolution-Host

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read Evolution-Host ToS/AUP/Policy.

NodeBlade

Note(s): All legally allowed game servers are allowed to be hosted as long as a abuse and attack free operation is maintained. Please be sure to read NodeBlade ToS/AUP/Policy.

HostDare

Allowance Status: Forbidden
Note(s): Game servers are forbidden on HostDare VPSs.

Please check back often as our providers and sponsors might apply changes that affect this list and we might accquire new sponsorships which expand this list. If you still have any concern contact a staff member. But before doing so be sure to have read the whole ToS/AUP and all other necessary policies of our providers and sponsors.

Violations will be dealt with proper penalties as described in the ToS/AUP/Policy of our providers and sponsors unless a staff member decides otherwise (eg: repeated offending such as attraction of DDoS and similar after several chances were given to fix the issue.)
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?
Quick question. Does this apply for both OpenVZ and KVM ? Previously it wasn't allowed on KVM and I want to be sure about it.

Many thanks to FreeVPS for VPS #13,#1 and ZXPlay for providing such an awesome service.
Example to make it more clear: ZXPlay offers only KVM and the status is allowed. So where is the issue? We have decided to adapt to the exact policies that the providers and sponsors set regarding game servers. The status and notes are based on the providers and sponsors ToS/AUP and other policies. So it should be really clear now.

So no matter whether it is OpenVZ or KVM. Obey the providers policies regarding game servers as stated in their ToS/AUP or other policies.
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?
(2015-09-01, 6:26:31 am)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Example to make it more clear: ZXPlay offers only KVM and the status is allowed. So where is the issue?

Why did I thought ZXPlay offered some OpenVZ servers as well. I must be loosing my mind. Either way. Thanks for the clarification.

Many thanks to FreeVPS for VPS #13,#1 and ZXPlay for providing such an awesome service.
I don't see a single ZXPlay OpenVZ VPS in our list. They used to be OpenVZ but now everything is pure KVM. Sometimes it's good to take a look at the VPS list. It gets updated and etc..
Awesome news now we can host the game servers again
[Image: NP9JyjW.png]
This is awesome. I can finally get rid of my title and put a smiley face there or something. It's also nice that we can host on KVM now too.
[Image: img.php?userid=14559]
Please use https://freevps.us/thread-16857.html for further discussion.