Free SA:MP hosting
Members of FreeVPS Directory & Discussion,

I am glad to announce that TruePvPers.com is going to provide 6 free DDoS protected SA:MP servers with 50 slots each to the great members of freevps.us.

Servers are located at France. and the US location will be available soon and you can transfer to it  once its available .

Our terms of servers can be found here

About the monthly posts 
  •  10 posts for these members who don't have a vps from our providers.
  •  5 posts for members who already got a VPS from other providers .

Any enquires?
  1.  Pm me on forums.
  2.  Feel free to mail me on leo@truepvpers.com
  3.  For technical problems please use our live support or mail us here support@truepvpers.com
Kind Regards,
Leonardo
[Image: NP9JyjW.png]
Just some more information on this.

There will be a new sub-section created in the VPS requests section just before the next giveaway on the 15th for you to post your application for a server, and it will work in a similar way to VPS requests section (only you and the staff can see your own threads)
Chris
chris@freevps.us
With all respect, may I ask you? The term of "useful post" is confusing. Also the term of "our providers"
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support
Useful posts means a qualified posts , and our providers are freevps.us's providers.
Just a question, What does your host offer and FreeVPS doesn't ?
I mean, I'm hosting a sa-mp server on my VPS, (barely anyone playing) but I've full control over everything.

Why would I move my host from my VPS to external service ?

OP: Glad to see more providers coming to FreeVPS, Good luck with people applying! Smile
[Image: vkhbt94.jpg]
[Image: img.php?userid=12078]
I guess the posts required are lower, and if you're not experienced using a VPS, this service is perfect for you.
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

(2015-09-13, 9:13:11 am)Co0oL Wrote:  Just a question, What does your host offer and FreeVPS doesn't ?
I mean, I'm hosting a sa-mp server on my VPS, (barely anyone playing) but I've full control over everything.

Why would I move my host from my VPS to external service ?

OP: Glad to see more providers coming to FreeVPS, Good luck with people applying! Smile

Always don't take yourself as example as the conditions which applies on you doesn't apply on others,
alot of people doesn't know how to mange or even start their servers on vps, that's why we are offering a fully managed service.
Maybe your game server which you hosted from your vps attract some good and nice ddos attacks and get yourself into tight side
Our game servers are DDoS protected so DDoS is not a thing to worry about.
There is more a lot to be said but i think thats enough for now.

If do you have any more  enquirers feel free to ask.
Might be rude to ask, but will custom enquiries be possible regarding other, less resource consuming games (max 4 slots GoldSRC Engine for example) ? Or will it be offered in a next giveaway (if any)?

Again, don't get me wrong though, It's nice that you are giving this away, but I personally think that SAMP doesn't have that much traction. Could be wrong though.
Other games will be available soon and once its available you may transfer to it but to the same pricing range like the 50 samp slots are around 4 USD you can transfer to another games for slots worth these 4$s
Now this is good, but does anyone play SA:MP anymore?
I mean In my college I see literally no one playing this anymore...
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]