Anyone Here use Kloxo MR 7 ??
I have installed Kloxo MR 7 I get a white blank page for Wordpress. It's not just one vps because I tried it in 2. It has to be something do with php or Apache. Anyone here have had this problem ? or any suggestions ?
VPS 18 : VPS 27 Thank You Freevps.us & GalaxyHostPlus

[Image: show_img.php?userid=8114&vpscount=2]
I didn't use kloxo-MR as my panel. Just use vestacp. Better webserver (use nginx) and easy (user friendly) panel.
Quoted from http://www.server180.com/2014/12/vestacp...panel.html

Quote: The software has had very recent and severe SQL injection exploits. Although the author acted quickly to address and patch the security holes it has left some people in doubt as to what other security flaws may be present but not publicly known.
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
I haven't had any problems while I had used it. I have VestaCP too but getting support is so hard since support forum mostly Russian.

Looks like I have this problem when use Apache as web server. When I use Hiawatha it works fine.

Well best will be for you is CWP AKA CANTOS WEB PANEL.
Go to site and its easy to setup and really easy to use for newbie.
It also takes less resource and compile its component into your vps for better performance.

centos-webpanel.com/
(2015-10-22, 3:35:01 am)tukai Wrote: Well best will be for you is CWP AKA CANTOS WEB PANEL.
Go to site and its easy to setup and really easy to use for newbie.
It also takes less resource and compile its component into your vps for better performance.

centos-webpanel.com/

I have same problem with them which I have with VestaCP. Support is terrible take ages for them to respond. I have few topics which I have created there last month still haven't received a single response. 

I want to ask you something about that panel. Can you delete domains from client accounts you make there ? I couldn't. This is one problem I asked in their forum.

I haven't used Kloxo MR 7 myself.
But is it like ZPanel?I mean if it does what ZPanel does then ZPanel would be a better proposition.
I would like to thank freevps.us for the knowldge i gained through your forum.
I've used Kloxo-MR, but never used it for production. But, I recommend that you use a better cp like Sentora,
Thanks For the VPS 7, and the VPS 9 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

Visit My Website: https://www.AmaechiJ.com
(2015-10-22, 6:35:50 am)PokemonEx222 Wrote: I've used Kloxo-MR, but never used it for production. But, I recommend that you use a better cp like Sentora,

Sentora was forked from Zpanel. It have same developer, script, just different name.
And zPanel have lack of security. Try cowp (centoswebpanel) or vestacp

onlingking Wrote:I haven't used Kloxo MR 7 myself.

But is it like ZPanel?I mean if it does what ZPanel does then ZPanel would be a better proposition.

Kloxo MR https://github.com/mustafaramadhan/kloxo

This is special edition (fork) of Kloxo with many features not existing on Kloxo official release (6.1.12+). This fork named as Kloxo-MR (meaning 'Kloxo fork by Mustafa Ramadhan') .
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
(2015-10-22, 5:58:33 am)onlineking Wrote: I haven't used  Kloxo MR 7 myself.

Well Kloxo-MR has bit similar GUI to cPanel and It has most of same functions as zPanel. This is what i was told by a friend of mine but looks like too many people worry about security of zPanel. I don't know if this is an old news or still those problems are there.

Kloxo-MR is pretty good if you can get through the configuration part. Only problem with it is lack of proper and complete documentation.

(2015-10-22, 4:16:33 am)dudex Wrote: I have same problem with them which I have with VestaCP. Support is terrible take ages for them to respond. I have few topics which I have created there last month still haven't received a single response. 

I want to ask you something about that panel. Can you delete domains from client accounts you make there ? I couldn't. This is one problem I asked in their forum.

Yes you can do it, And it is a good a really good idea for new user.
I am using it for last month and it is okey no problem so far.