(2015-10-30, 1:11:35 pm)Dio Wrote: No it is still connected and im using administrator too , and the ip was change because i see on ipchicken.com
I had the same problem. Please follow the following steps:
1. Un-install Original Openvpn software (I personally found it ugly and difficult to use)
2. Download & Install OpenVPN Client from here: http://assets.unotelly.com/downloads/app...client.msi
. It will install a new TAP Adapter driver, please allow and install it.
3. Use your .ovpn file or login details to connect to your VPN server.
4. Check your IP address to see if you are connected to your VPN server. http://whatismyipaddress.com
Note: When I turned on my laptop from Hibernation, I can connect to OpenVPN but it is still showing my ISP address not my VPN IP. It is because maybe TAP Adapter tunnel didn't wakeup or initialized. Here is the fix, Always Disable & Enable TAP Adapter then connect.
1. Disconnect OpenVPN.
2. Right Click on your Wifi/Ethernet icon , click "Open Network and Sharing Center" ---------> click "Change Adapter Settings"
3. Right Click on "Ethernet" and Choose "Disable"
4. Right Click on "Local Area Network (Tap-Win 32 Adapter)" and Choose "Disable"
5. Wait for 10 seconds and now enable both Adapters ("Ethernet" and "Local Area Network (Tap-Win 32 Adapter)" from right click.
6. Done, now connect your OpenVPN, and your will connection will work. Check your IP address at http://whatismyipaddress.com