VPS sign up problem
Sorry for the stupid question. I'm completely new to servers in general and I want to sign up for a VPS.

On the sign-up page, I have to fill in these fields:

ns1 , ns2 , domain or something like that

I have no idea what I should write into these fields (apart from password obviously), and there's no help tips in the site...
This is of no matter for a VPS. Simply fill in any domain there. It's something outdated from the old times of WHMCS that simply doesn't make sense for a VPS.
(2015-12-20, 10:26:34 pm)mohammedadam333 Wrote: Sorry for the stupid question. I'm completely new to servers in general and I want to sign up for a VPS.

On the sign-up page, I have to fill in these fields:

ns1 , ns2 , domain or something like that

I have no idea what I should write into these fields (apart from password obviously), and there's no help tips in the site...

Thanks ! . Now I cant validate any coupon code . I tried over 20 codes and still it doesnt work . How can I get a coupon number that is working ?
Contact the provider and ask if they have any currently active coupon for new customers?
Thank you but thats not helping . You see I am not a customer or any anything . I live in Sudan witch means no fast internet or even internet shopping . People here dont even know what a visa card is. So I need a code without buying anything because I dont have a visa card or paypal account or anything like that .
Good luck. You're not going to get anything like that. You're just asking for a free VPS from a provider which they do not provide. The coupons are just for discount for new customers/new orders.

You can get a free VPS on Freedomain.club. No requirement of a credit card, PayPal or anything else. We unfortunately cannot provide you with a free VPS due to sanctions against Sudan formed by the U.S.
Damn are you serious ? then where can get a vps that is allowed in Sudan other than Freedomain.club ?
About any other country that does not have sanctions against the Sudan. Freedomain.club is also based in the U.S. but it seems they do not really care about the U.S. sanction list. So it's your best bet.

No one is going to simply give you a free VPS like that though. You have to do some work.
hmm.. You could possibly try Post4VPS.com. They have some good VPS'es.
Thanks For the VPS 7, and the VPS 9 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

Visit My Website: https://www.AmaechiJ.com
Tough luck, man.

Your best bet is http://freedomain.club, they provide VPS servers with instant setup once you reach the point requirement.

Be warned, spammy posts will get you temporarily/permanently banned.
Just wandering around, nothing more.

[Image: show_img.php?userid=12308&vpscount=2]