[Image: 7hHGvVW.png]

config's in godaddy

[Image: ZPXkQIL.png]

i have create 2 host names
1. ns1   IP > 123.123.123.1
2. ns2   IP > 123.123.123.1

[Image: CRqIIMg.png]
[Image: PVmJUox.png]

secureserver.net is not my domain name.!
So anyone can tell me what i have do wrong ?! i have try with cpanel but still i have this problem website is down , and ns are down  :S  my vps have only one ip !
Create Glue NS records for ns1 and ns2 at your domain registrar pointing to your DNS server IP.
After you follow HR post ^
Make sure you wait max 24 hours due DNS propagandation. Its come from ISP side.
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
(2015-12-21, 11:32:09 pm)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Create Glue NS records for ns1 and ns2 at your domain registrar pointing to your DNS server IP.

Glue record is one ipv4 and one ipv6 ?!
i can't add ipv6 into host names
[Image: v8keV8I.png]
[Image: glPoi2Q.png]

but i create those!!

[Image: 0aimfA8.png]
GoDaddy accepts glue records both in IPv4/IPv6.

It's just that you're pasting in a local IPv6 address.

Anyways, what you're doing is adding an AAAA record for an IPv6 address, and that just tells a browser to resolve your IPv6 address when the domain/subdomain is queried.

A glue record is where you create a set of hostnames which can be used to change a domain's DNS provider (where a browser would query to get an IP address).

Last thing: Why are your AAAA records filled with local IPv6 addresses?
Just wandering around, nothing more.

(Wow, it's been years and it took me this long to realize I had a typo in my signature :/)
fe80:: /10 are link local IPv6 addresses and aren't routed outside a local network. If you don't have IPv6 on your server there is no need to create AAAA records.

You have to sign into your domain registrar panel and create two DNS glue records, one ns1.yourdomain.com that points to your server IP (A - IPv4) and another ns2.yourdomain.com that also points to your server IP (A - IPv4). If you really have IPv6 and it is working you can of course actually also add AAAA records for ns1/ns2.yourdomain.com when setting up the glue records. However fe80:: /10 aren't IPv6 addresses that are routed to the Internet.

Glue NS records are dns records that are set at the registrar DNS servers (their main DNS servers). Therefore you can use them to create ns domains that point to your own domain name servers.

I'm a bit confused though. You install Plesk on a VPS but you've absolutely no knowledge how to run it and create DNS records and et cetera. That's pretty dangerous. You should first learn what DNS records are, what glue records are and et cetera.
for dns i don't know what i'm doing sorry guys
but i know how to manage plesk how to fix problems , i have use it for 5-6 month , and i have force clients to point his domain names to my server ip, because i don't know how to fix DNS Records , this is my only problem what i have!

Code:
[root@xotr ~]# ifconfig
eth0: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST>  mtu 1500
        inet 123.123.123.1  netmask 255.255.255.0  broadcast 123.123.123.1
        inet6 fe80::f816:3eff:fe8c:945e  prefixlen 64  scopeid 0x20<link>
        ether fa:16:3e:8c:94:5e  txqueuelen 1000  (Ethernet)
        RX packets 12497  bytes 1756725 (1.6 MiB)
        RX errors 0  dropped 0  overruns 0  frame 0
        TX packets 13018  bytes 8257438 (7.8 MiB)
        TX errors 0  dropped 0 overruns 0  carrier 0  collisions 0

i think i don't have an ipv6 :/
in godaddy > host names
i have create 2 host names for my domain
ns1 pointed on ipv4 123.123.123.1
ns2 pointed on ipv4 123.123.123.1
after this my domain still is down :/ >.<

Try it with GoDaddy's documentation?

URL: https://www.zerigo.com/docs/managed-dns/...at_godaddy

That should be about it if you do what they say.
(2015-12-22, 2:01:10 am)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Try it with GoDaddy's documentation?

URL: https://www.zerigo.com/docs/managed-dns/...at_godaddy

That should be about it if you do what they say.

i have read this, but i can't find "advanced view"
maybe is needed to make an upgrade?
[Image: 1dciqAj.png]
Well, the image is pretty much explaining it. Looks like you've to upgrade to setup your own domain name servers for your domain.