Hidden Refuge Appreciation Thread
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

I am making this thread today because we here at FreeVPS.us (The Community) have not shown Administrator Hidden Refuge enough appreciation. 
He goes out of his way to assist everyone with various problems and I cannot thank him enough, I hope the community feels the same.
We need to recognize his outstanding work as an administrator and give him a virtual round-of-applause.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

May he never feel burdened to assist us because we need him!  Cheese
[Image: img.php?userid=8551]
Indeed, Hidden Refuge is doing an outstanding job, not only here, but also at Free Domain Club. I really appreciate his given support.
Keep it up Hidden!
[Image: RQTw7e3.jpg]
I just had to laugh a little at this thread.
This is a video to show how much I respect his work:

The clue is not the face, no, NO, NOT THE FACE, PLEASE NOT THE FACE!
Oh yes he has been really helpful. Not just because he has the knowledge but he also loves to share and offer helps.

Much appreciated and keep up the good work!
Nevil is one of the best admin I have ever came across . Really goes extra mile to help users, forum members. May be via pm or via private chat or may be taking control of vps and manually configuring every last bit of softwares, he is the one ,to whom I will be always indebted.
[Image: 3447516826.png]
I really think it is kind of lame..all these virtual round table meetings and virtual claps and virtual cakes and .. Tounge He has no use for them..it does not improve anything really.. But then again we must not forget to say little words of appreciation where appropriate ..not so much as to honour the other person but to remind ourselves too and also accepting it publicly that we admire and feel indebted to someone .. and that may be, makes the person feel good or something .. i dunno

so here it goes..

HR.. Nevil ! You are an awesome admin and awesomer guy !

Postscript - actually i think he does it just cause he wants to.. It is not the hope of us giving him virtual standing ovations that drives him ! I think it is his big expectations from himself, his integrity and his notion of high standard about services rendered, that drives him to do his best in things he puts his mind on.
The qualities we aspire to acquire !
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
Thank you for your appreciation everyone.

There is no need to thank though. I'm not here to earn thanks, reputation and other statuary aspects. I'm here because I love to gain and share knowledge with others. I also love it to help people with their problems and et cetera. I of course accept your thanks and appreciation. Everything else would be absolutely disrespectful.

There are other people who should be appreciated like the other staff members or many community members who stay active and keep the service and community alive. You should be proud of yourself and also think about yourself a bit for making this bigger and better.

Thanks again and have a nice day.
(2016-01-18, 6:10:44 am)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  Thank you for your appreciation everyone.

There is no need to thank though. I'm not here to earn thanks, reputation and other statuary aspects. I'm here because I love to gain and share knowledge with others. I also love it to help people with their problems and et cetera. I of course accept your thanks and appreciation. Everything else would be absolutely disrespectful.

There are other people who should be appreciated like the other staff members or many community members who stay active and keep the service and community alive. You should be proud of yourself and also think about yourself a bit for making this bigger and better.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

We do appreciate the work and assistance from all the administrators and moderators definitely.

You've done an outstanding job as a admin and you should receive appreciation from time to time, it's only natural.
[Image: img.php?userid=8551]
wow.im here for long because his assist me to.
i think he is best people for my project Cheese.i hope he can join my project and make my project better and better.

i like he said love to share to another people,because i like to share.
thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Cheese

thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    

Micro Forum
Dana tunai agunan bpkb langsung cair satu hari
since the beginning where i newly joined, he helped me, i've learn so much with him and thanking him won't be enough to what i've learn from him.