Host4Fun sponsorship
Dear FreeVPS Directory & Discussion Community,

We're very glad and happy to announce that FreeVPS Directory & Discussion has received a new sponsorship offer by Host4Fun and a new sponsorship has been formed with Host4Fun as of today. 5 new VPSs have been sponsored to us by them in this new sponsorship.

Host4Fun is sponsoring the new VPS 3 & VPS 4.

VPS 3 (3x)
Code:
Disk Size: 30 GB
Monthly Traffic: 1 TB
Memory: 512 MB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Control Panel: Virtualizor
Connection: 1 Gbit/s

VPS 4 (2x)
Code:
Disk Size: 50 GB
Monthly Traffic: 1 TB
Memory: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Control Panel: Virtualizor
Connection: 1 Gbit/s

Be sure to check the full specifications on https://freevps.us/announcement-13.html (look for VPS 3/VPS 4).

We would like to thank Host4Fun for sponsoring us these great VPSs. A special thanks to the Host4Fun representative @RASRIYAD.
Nice! Will they be available next giveaway or the next after that? Are these in OVH datacenters?
My website: https://dawgy.pw
Yes, the new Host4Fun VPSs will be available in the next VPS giveaway in April.

The location is Roubaix, France and as far as I know the only provider that provides service out of this location in France is OVH. Online.net only has Paris (afaik). So yes, the VPSs are in OVH DC.
Thanks for that sponsorship Host4Fun, the VPS Plans are great.
Glad to see those good 1Gbit KVM servers.
Show support by wearing an Avatar or Signature or Custom Rank if you think freevps.us should not be closed.
Code:
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/15z1afs.jpg[/IMG]
#SaveFreeVPS for the future
Very good news, thank you Hidden Refuge and RASRIYAD !

I have two questions:
Is it possible to upload and install our own ISOs? Is Windows allowed or these are Linux only VPSs?
Is great!! Thanks for this sponsorship i will see the specs Wink
[Image: generate.php?top1=RIP+VPS+7&top2=ZxPlay+...ZxHost&sp=]
[Image: img.php?userid=13419]
(2016-03-25, 3:28:52 am)HXY Wrote:  I have two questions:
Is it possible to upload and install our own ISOs? Is Windows allowed or these are Linux only VPSs?

I assume you have read the full specifications? Windows is not allowed. Custom ISOs are not possible but there are plenty of Linux templates in Virtualizor.
Thank you Host4Fun! Welcome to the FreeVPS Family. We hope you can sponsor this community for a long time Smile
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

Thanks Host4fun!  I also checked your Website and am happy to notice that the offerings are very reasonable.  You also offer VPSs in other centers like US, Germany and Canada.  Well done! :good:
Finally a European vps that I can use for my game servers all the other European vps's have too much pressure so it's hard to get a one
natcp-verify-token-17885