exoscale: free VPS trial Linux/Windows
Switzerland company exoscale is now offering free VPS trials. No phone or credit-card required.

Upon approval you'll get 5CHF (equal to $5.1) which is enough for running a 512RAM, 1CPU core, full SSD VPS for almost 1 month . You can test with much stronger VPS for shorter times. 

Application is fast and activation is manual. Better to apply using your domain email or a business one (I used an EDU address).

Go to the following link and click "Free Trial"
https://www.exoscale.ch/pricing/
(2016-04-25, 3:01:01 am)gooliver Wrote:  Application is fast and activation is manual. Better to sign up with your domain email or a business one (I used an EDU address).

I applied for this service yesterday.. with my gmail account and they accept my request with an hour.. Its good service with dual operating System options both Linux and Windows.

also registered with gmail..lets see whatt they are up to in my case..
Just applied, I'll confirm if they accept my request. It looks like a good service provider.
Sound are best i will try it if i get it i will use that till i not get a vps from here
[Image: img.php?userid=19215]
Hmm cool. I'll try this later. Since I have a. com email.
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

I applied yesterday and still didn't get reply in my email, I used Gmail. Can someone confirm if it actually works with gmail?
How much i exprienced this site i think they support all emails which have @ SIGN like @yahoo.com @gmail.com
[Image: img.php?userid=19215]
I also subscribed for the free trial with yahoo. Will be interesting to see whether I'll get a response.
(2016-04-25, 11:10:57 pm)Jayce Wrote:  I applied yesterday and still didn't get reply in my email, I used Gmail. Can someone confirm if it actually works with gmail?

i am also not very lucky in this regard..i have also apllied using gmail but no received any msg from them