Which BitTorrent Software Do you use ?
It's just about the software what it's used for. So I guess it's with rules to post about it. Which BitTorrent software do you use ?  I had been using uTorrent for years and just last month have started using Deluge.

uTorrent was great but since last year it was giving me too many headaches. It would freeze when I try to open so I had to wait till it get responsive so I add something or clean the list. Couldn't find a solution for this so at end I had to find an alternative for it.

Deluge is small and fast. Only downsides are it's missing is some statistic options like Total downloaded and Uploaded amount of data while running it. Maybe it had the option but I couldn't find it yet.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

i am using utorrent but with limites..some web torrent leachers worked far better than utorrent
I am just using Free Download Manager, it has built-in torrent download support. See all features here.
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support
I am also using utorrent .But i don't download torrent files often .
Fly
Try qBittorrent, it's small, fast, free and fully open source.
I use BitTorrent. It's great and reliable, but I don't really download torrents that often. Not really any point.
I love using Transmission. I think its the simplest yet most powerful transmission client that i have used till date Cheese. Has all the features you need from encryption to block lists. Apart from that i think Transmission-CLI is the lightest, if i am wrong please feel free to correct me. Smile
[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=19445]
Thank you to freevps.us and http://nodeblade.com for FREE VPS  Angel
Used qTorrent until i heard it was full of malware that you can't delete. Then I started using BitTorrent client then.
Thanks Host4Fun for my VPS 3
(2016-06-29, 6:39:30 pm)naxx Wrote:  Used qTorrent until i heard it was full of malware that you can't delete. Then I started using BitTorrent client then.

Do you mean uTorrent? I haven't heard of such news. I've been using uTorrent for years and that scared me, is it qTorrent or uTorrent?
[Image: img.php?userid=18257]
(2016-06-30, 12:44:02 am)RavenHo Wrote:  Do you mean uTorrent? I haven't heard of such news. I've been using uTorrent for years and that scared me, is it qTorrent or uTorrent?

Yes, uTorrent. But sometimes I call it like that Cheese

Here is news, it's year old. Maybe they removed it, I don't know because I don't use it anymore.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/200...ent-client
Thanks Host4Fun for my VPS 3