Limitless Hosting- FREE MTA:SA & SAMP Servers
[Image: qe8sLZC.png]

Limitless Free Hosting is providing free game servers since 2015

You can get FREE MTA: SA and SAMP Server by posting on our forums.

Slots are depended on Sponsor, if sponsor is able to provide more slots, you can request for the server with more slots.
20 slots server = 20 posts every month.
30 slots server = 25 posts every month.
40 slots server = 30 posts every month.
50 slots server = 35 posts every month.
100 slots server = 45 posts every month.

When you have got these posts, you can request for the FREE Gameserver.
You have to make those posts every month to keep the free server.

We have one location
USA

What does the control panel got?
You can change password of your FTP from control panel.
You can make users to control your server.
You can reinstall your server now.
You can set automatic restart at a time you want.
You get email when your server crashes, or have any problems.
There is a backup system, you can make backups now.
There is a web ftp in control panel now.
You can edit server configs from control panel now.
There is an automatic update system.

You can also get support if you have any problems on our forums.
Forums(Post To Host): http://limitlessrpg.com/

Tutorial on how to get FREE MTA SA or SAMP Server:

What's with the domain name? Are you just trying to make the most of an old domain name?
[Image: img.php?userid=8551]
Well, that seems nice but as Translucent said, what's up with the domain name? It's 'Limitless Roleplay Gaming' and the content is 'Limitless Hosting' that's confusing and annoying.
(2016-08-29, 11:30:38 am)Translucent Wrote:  What's with the domain name? Are you just trying to make the most of an old domain name?

(2016-08-29, 3:47:33 pm)Jayce Wrote:  Well, that seems nice but as Translucent said, what's up with the domain name? It's 'Limitless Roleplay Gaming' and the content is 'Limitless Hosting' that's confusing and annoying.

This domain was registered to make a gaming RPG Server, but we changed and now using for our hosting, yeah we know it looks bad but it was registered 2-3 years ago, and worked hard with the SEO of this domain. I already bought another domain but i am thinking to stay on this for now. Its sometimes really hard to get into the search engine with new domains.
Thanks for sharing this website. I think it is a great opportunity for people who love to play GTA San Andreas and desire to host their servers. As for the post requirement, I think it should be a little lower by five posts. Also, it would be great if there were server locations in Asia. Thanks again! ^^
[Image: 5d79e0f7c0732ca3a1c85a3e5f4f9498.gif]                                                                                    [Image: thapple.gif~c200]
@Lampard

My gosh, you really need to lower the post requirements for the free game servers :p

Though, it does seem like your community is successful (I can see it within your forums!) so I wish you the best of luck with it.
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

(2016-09-09, 1:02:25 pm)FlamesRunner Wrote:  @Lampard

My gosh, you really need to lower the post requirements for the free game servers :p

Though, it does seem like your community is successful (I can see it within your forums!) so I wish you the best of luck with it.

I am thinking to lower the post requirements soon.
Thanks.
We are giving Free Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike Source servers now. Get your FREE Server at limitlessrpg.com by just making posts.
Any chance to include Garry's Mod into the list? I'd love if if you could!

@Lampard if you are able to include Garry's Mod, I'd also be interested im joining as an Live chat agent to assist with Garry's mod as I have plenty experience with hosting dedicated servers with it
(2016-09-29, 7:40:04 pm)H4MZ4 Wrote:  Any chance to include Garry's Mod into the list? I'd love if if you could!

@Lampard if you are able to include Garry's Mod, I'd also be interested im joining as an Live chat agent to assist with Garry's mod as I have plenty experience with hosting dedicated servers with it

Thanks for the suggestion,
We are already thinking of hosting Garry's Mod server, but i don't think that we would be able to host them for free. We may sell Garry's Mod server cheap.