BoneVM going out of business
Dear FreeVPS Directory & Discussion and especially FreeVPS BoneVM VPS Owners,

We're very sorry to announce that the sponsorship between us and BoneVM is running out because BoneVM is closing its doors and going out of business soon.

Here is a link to their official business closure announcement: https://gist.github.com/hidden-refuge/35...2097a9f186

We ask you to take backups of everything you need before the final shutdown of BoneVM. We will be trying to provide every BoneVM VPS holder a replacement VPS.

We're very sorry for the caused inconvenience. We wish the BoneVM staff the best wishes and a lot of luck for the future. And finally we all in the name of the staff as well as all VPS holders would like to thank BoneVM for providing us VPSs for such a long time and offering us their awesome service.

Thank you for your understand.

With best regards
Administration
FreeVPS Directory & Discussion
I just got the email too...

I've been using them for a while now, and I'll really miss them.
My VPS has only gone down once since I started with them.

I guess good things always come to an end Skeptical
My website: https://dawgy.pw
Aw, I really liked their service... I always had 99.9999% uptime with them
It's sad to see them go
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
Damn, I'm gonna miss them. They're one of the best providers I know. I already had a year of uptime from them :|
It's really sad to see them go.
Well, Good things come to an end they say. BoneVM thanks for your great services!
BoneVM Thanks for stay in FreeVPS, the best service of VPS.
[Image: generate.php?top1=RIP+VPS+7&top2=ZxPlay+...ZxHost&sp=]
[Image: img.php?userid=13419]
BoneVM is my first VPS I got after 2 weeks of membership here (requested with the score of 142.745 0n March 15, 2015. Hehe) and it was just great.

It is sad to see a good provider gone.
Thank you FreeVPS and ZXPlay for VPS 7 and 19

[Image: show_img.php?userid=17170&vpscount=2]

Don't PM me for support, use an appropriate forum to ask for support
that was a sad news . long service with good uptime . this market is so risky unless you making some penny . hope they will come with another platform with great services .
[Image: img.php?userid=16703]

Thank you for your great service . For many years am here Forever . Vps   Fuzzyhost Thank you  and Freevps Thank you  :bashful:  :cute:

What a pity, for hearing a good sponsor gone.

Now just hope that those users affected would be satisfied with the replacement VPS.

As a side note, it is interesting to see that their official business closure announcement was made in HR's github.
(2016-08-05, 1:55:46 pm)try3vps Wrote:  As a side note, it is interesting to see that their official business closure announcement was made in HR's github.

I and cw1998 got the mail to our FreeVPS mail inboxes. I simply copied the text and pasted it on my Gist so I don't get points for it.

Why use pastebin when I have a GitHub account and access Gist Smile.
Sad news, Good luck to BoneVM owners in their next projects, it's really sad to see you gone.