What Anime are you looking forward to in 2017?
I wished Death Note started again in 2017. This is just my wish as a Death Note Fanatic... 

What are your expectations for the Anime/Manga world in 2017?
[Image: 5d79e0f7c0732ca3a1c85a3e5f4f9498.gif]                                                                                    [Image: thapple.gif~c200]
I'm waiting this to be announced in 2017:
http://anilist.co/anime/21830/Atom:TheBeginning
http://anilist.co/anime/21798/KSevenStories
[Image: img.php?v1=1&userid=7072&txt=1]

Thanks to [Image: jlmGM4y.png] & [Image: logo.png] for great VPS 1 Wink
My blog hosted on VPS 1: Gunnaro (Indonesian) | Sorry for my bad English :|
(2016-08-12, 12:52:52 am)underd0g Wrote:  I'm waiting this to be announced in 2017:
http://anilist.co/anime/21830/Atom:TheBeginning
http://anilist.co/anime/21798/KSevenStories

I almost forgot about The Beginning >.< I guess the Astro Boy from The Nickelodeon is rising to fame again xD
[Image: 5d79e0f7c0732ca3a1c85a3e5f4f9498.gif]                                                                                    [Image: thapple.gif~c200]
Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) anime, althought I am not sure if it will be coming out by the end of this year or the next..
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2nd Season - The first season was funny and entertaining. It didn't really have any real storyline or anything significant happen in it, but that wasn't the point of the anime anyway.
  • Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season - 1st one was decent, ending wasn't the best. Can't wait to see what the second season is like though.
  • Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - Speaks for itself.
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria - Liked the first one.
  • Masamune-kun no Revenge - I read half of the manga, it wasn't that good, but I'm still curious as to what the anime will be like. I've never been that into manga so it might be better as an anime.
Those are the main intriguing ones I can see coming/being predicted to be coming in 2017, I'm sure a lot of other good anime will appear, but they aren't announced or rumored yet.
(2016-08-25, 10:00:22 am)Hvcs Wrote:  
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2nd Season - The first season was funny and entertaining. It didn't really have any real storyline or anything significant happen in it, but that wasn't the point of the anime anyway.
  • Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season - 1st one was decent, ending wasn't the best. Can't wait to see what the second season is like though.
  • Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - Speaks for itself.
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria - Liked the first one.
  • Masamune-kun no Revenge - I read half of the manga, it wasn't that good, but I'm still curious as to what the anime will be like. I've never been that into manga so it might be better as an anime.
Those are the main intriguing ones I can see coming/being predicted to be coming in 2017, I'm sure a lot of other good anime will appear, but they aren't announced or rumored yet.

I remember watching the dubbed version of Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!. It was quite funny, to be honest. I loved how it was related to Flyff (MMORPG). I loved how the witch girl spammed random spells. Good old times ^^
(2016-08-25, 10:00:22 am)Hvcs Wrote:  [*]Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - Speaks for itself.
Is it confirmed to go out next year? Have been waiting since the end of the first season for this anime.

(2016-08-25, 7:32:13 pm)Gries Wrote:  Is it confirmed to go out next year? Have been waiting since the end of the first season for this anime.

Yes. It's set to premiere around April of 2017, so about exactly a year from now. Link to some form of source if you want.
(2016-08-26, 6:20:45 am)Hvcs Wrote:  Yes. It's set to premiere around April of 2017, so about exactly a year from now. Link to some form of source if you want.

Wow, seems nice if true. Now looking forward for Bleach next season

(2016-08-27, 2:41:14 am)Gries Wrote:  Wow, seems nice if true. Now looking forward for Bleach next season

I personally highly doubt there will ever be a return on Bleach's anime. The manga recently ended, and it was ended in a brutally short and abrupt way. The Manga's creator wasn't happy anymore / motivated in doing Bleach, and he hadn't been getting along with Shounen Jump for a very long time already. There have been rumors of Bleach returning nearly every year since 2012, when it ended, but they've always just been that, rumors.

Of course I as well wish for a new season, but maybe it's best to let the saga rest.