• 1x VPS 14
  • 1x VPS 15
  • 2x VPS 18
  • 1x VPS 21
  • 1x VPS 26

Compare VPSs here: https://freevps.us/compare/#14,15,18,21,26

The winners will be decided on Saturday 17th - Monday 19th September 2016

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 11 or 15 Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). Please say if you have no preference, and the first location available will be selected automatically. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

Information on owning two VPSs:
Please read the information in this thread for information on owning 2 VPSs: https://freevps.us/thread-17136.html

IMPORTANT NOTES!!
  1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!
Chris
chris@freevps.us
I feel this time there will be a good competition, less number of VPS in stock according to the early giveaways.
VPS 14 seems the best in list considering the resources alloted.
All the best to everyone who seek to join on the giveaway.
Not many VPS available for give away this time, So yeah I guess there will be bit competition for these. No KVM servers either. Good Luck everyone Smile
VPS 18 : VPS 27 Thank You Freevps.us & GalaxyHostPlus

[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=8114&txt=1]

I was expecting a huge giveaway like the one we had last year at the same month as the one we are currently in. I guess we will get huge number of VPSs on Christmas?
[Image: 5d79e0f7c0732ca3a1c85a3e5f4f9498.gif]                                                                                    [Image: thapple.gif~c200]
I thought the giveaway was done already when I saw [10] haha. No KVM available atm, I'll wait. Good luck to everyone applying for this month's giveaway!
Tall image removed by mod.
Wordpress Web Design, Wordpress News
Oh I hadn't realized we had reached that time of month again. Good luck all who enter!
[Image: img.php?userid=14559]
good luck for allpeople to get vps Wink

Is a good vps but no change for now.
Miss u my daughter and wife Sad

[Image: p000007652.jpg?v=0]

Special Thanks to ZxPlay and Staff FreeVPS for VPS nº7

[Image: img.php?userid=13419]
Good luck to all who apply for a vps
I was thinking its will be a big giveaway with 30 - 40 vps anyways nice giveaway.
[Image: show_img.php?userid=19215&vpscount=2]
This month only few number of VPS Available for giveaway.
VPS 14 and VPS 18 looks good.
All the best to everyone.
Android Fan,Developer and Supporter.
My Websites
http://www.cybapps.com

Thanks to HostDare for VPS
I was expecting some more VPS xD, I think there will be a little competition..
VPS 16 by HostUS.
Thanks FreeVPS Smile