Removed --
[Image: sorry-were-closed.jpg]
[Image: show_img.php?userid=8551&vpscount=2]
Please change the template, it's so overused.

Though, I do commend you on the nicely formatted thread. Good luck with your ventures into the Web hosting industry!
Just wandering around, nothing more.

[Image: show_img.php?userid=12308&vpscount=2]
(2016-09-22, 2:19:18 pm)FlamesRunner Wrote: Please change the template, it's so overused.

Though, I do commend you on the nicely formatted thread. Good luck with your ventures into the Web hosting industry!

Thank you for the suggestion, we will look to better our website in the coming days.
Get 75% OFF the Bronze Shared Hosting by using the code FVPS75
I got the Bronze package and so far I've had no problems. Everything is working great.

Recommended!
(2016-09-24, 5:36:21 am)Pendejo Wrote: I got the Bronze package and so far I've had no problems. Everything is working great.

Recommended!

Welcome to the Maxed-Media Hosting family! Glad to see you're enjoying it. If you need any help, feel free to message me.

Our website is currently being revamped and free hosting will be introduced with the new website.
Our main packages are now in Canada. The free hosting will remain in the United Kingdom until further notice after which we will migrate them all over to Canada aswell.
(2016-09-26, 11:09:23 am)Translucent Wrote: Our main packages are now in Canada. The free hosting will remain in the United Kingdom until further notice after which we will migrate them all over to Canada aswell.

Will they all be in OVH? I'm guessing that you're providing Anti DDOS Pro with it?
I have VPS 18 (Hostigation) and 24 (HostDare).

Most premium hosting packages offers DDoS protection to the paid clients.
Neq3Host - Bëlleg Webhosting Service zu Lëtzebuerg. 99,9% uptime SLA, Monthly Backup, 30-Dag Suen zréck garantéieren.
[Image: 5752507823.png]Server Lëtzebuerg->[Image: 6027536570.png]
(2016-09-29, 2:26:50 am)F7N Wrote: Most premium hosting packages offers DDoS protection to the paid clients.

Most of them don't, it's usually an extra cost for the client if they request to get DDoS protection.