8 61.54%
Donald Trump
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Trump or Hillary?
To those of you U.S. citizens.

I'm a teen, so my vote doesn't count, but - Hillary!

Those of you Trump supporters, please explain your faith to me??
Trying to be as helpful as possible but use a lot of characters while not being useless. It's not easy!

Folding@Home: http://folding.stanford.edu/

well it depends on your area your experiances how you are treated i have actualy witnessed some of the negatives that trump speaks of i have no problem if someone likes hillary better that is what makes us indeviduals. far as america alot of people have seen the polisht side and feel they will be well off with hillary but some of us have experianced the tainted side and have been affected negatively may just resort to trump in hope for somthing diffrent its not just the poverty and places lacking recources its the crimes also that come from afar so i listend to both candadates and chose the one who discust the issues that most concern me. i have no dislike towards hillary i just preffere donald trump.
As a non US citizen i can tell you, that you guys call that theatre show an election, the rest of the world calls it an IQ test for the American people.
Hope your guys don't fail it, for the good of the planet.
I don't thimk Trump will win, he sometimes speaks and act as foolish, between will you people miss Obama?
He didn't harm his power as Bush done to the world.Still Asia is facing consequences of his terrible actions.The terrorism grownup with the wars he started.The guys he supplied with arms now attacking others for no reason.Spreading injustice and chaos.
I heard the election will most likely be cancelled. But we'll see what happens.
(2016-10-15, 11:10:50 am)Quark Wrote: I heard the election will most likely be cancelled. But we'll see what happens.

A CANCELLED election? Where did you hear that? That has never happened in the US AFAIK.

EDIT: I hope you're not reading those sites that are insanely conservative and saying "Obama will use Martial Law to keep White House"..
-karatekidmonkey (https://codeco.pw)
Thanks to ZXPlay for my VPS!
(2016-10-15, 11:10:50 am)Quark Wrote: I heard the election will most likely be cancelled. But we'll see what happens.
Is this a joke? Haha. Unfortunately, it's a sick world we live in. We cannot keep our decent-ish President Obama, and we must choose between - Mrs. Email scandal disaster lying piece of... or just an outright disaster - Trump. Put him in charge of our country and wait for the Canadians to build their own walls in anticipation of the incoming landslide of Americans migrating.

*sigh*

(2016-10-15, 11:15:00 am)karatekidmonkey Wrote: A CANCELLED election? Where did you hear that? That has never happened in the US AFAIK.

EDIT: I hope you're not reading those sites that are insanely conservative and saying "Obama will use Martial Law to keep White House"..

Possible options:

1) He's an idiot
2) He's a troll
3) He knows something we don't Surprised

"conservative"? Take that out. Those sites that are insane. Period.

Tongueout
Trying to be as helpful as possible but use a lot of characters while not being useless. It's not easy!

Folding@Home: http://folding.stanford.edu/

I'm not from United States, I'm from Brazil, but the TV here shows something about the elections on the US, and I support Trump, from what they say here, but the opinions may differ from coutry to country.
VPS 14 by NodeBlade and VPS 21 by Hostmada.
Thanks FreeVPS Smile
(2016-10-15, 11:16:26 am)Rubyjunk7 Wrote: Possible options:

1) He's an idiot
2) He's a troll
3) He knows something we don't Surprised

"conservative"? Take that out. Those sites that are insane. Period.

Tongueout

Maybe he is just a Trump's supporter, and wanted the election to be cancelled so that Trump could buy more time to fight back. Wink
1FLexNZazzgR8Fgh2zUPud3e1codupv1SE
umm...
http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-...le-writer/
[Image: img.php?userid=19870&txt=1]
Thanks to FREEVPS.us  for VPS 14
A huge shoutout to @NoUptime for the steller cPanel Hosting
View me on IRC @SlashNET
You can also Buy me coffee