Late Missing Posts Notification - October 2016
Exclamation 
Dear members of FreeVPS,

Due to some deadlines related to my work outside of FreeVPS, I have been unable to count everyone's posts. I intend on counting them and sending out any missing posts PMs in the next 24 hours.
I am writing this announcement to apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience this lateness may have caused you.

While we are not obliged to run the missing posts notification service, many members rely on it to keep track of how many posts they have made.
To help speed things up on our side, we would ask that this month you check your own posts, and aim to make them up, without the need to be sent a missing posts PM.
A missing posts PM will still be sent out if need be, but due to the date of the month, you will not have much time to make up posts if you have forgotten, so we urge you to start now to avoid problems later Smile

If you have any concerns or questions, please post them here and we will aim to respond to them in a timely manner.

Thank you for your time,

Have a nice day.

Chris
Chris
chris@freevps.us
No worries Chris. I think even sending just a heads up is enough asking members to check their post count. Everyone should able to do the counting them selves. It's not a easy job counting posts for everyone. I'm sure everyone is every grateful about late post message you send. Smile
VPS 18 : VPS 27 Thank You Freevps.us & GalaxyHostPlus

[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=8114&txt=1]

That's why I have the little counter image to count how many posts I have. Thanks for the notification!
[Image: img.php?userid=14559]
(2016-10-27, 11:43:53 am)Intrepid Wrote: That's why I have the little counter image to count how many posts I have. Thanks for the notification!

Even with the image counter is better to have more post that the one you will need. Just in case. Anyways, thanks for the information cw1998
Thanks FreeVPS.us and Hostigation for VPS 18
[Image: img.php?userid=18506]
(2016-10-27, 11:43:53 am)Intrepid Wrote: That's why I have the little counter image to count how many posts I have. Thanks for the notification!

Can you share the image counter for the post. I think it would be great.
/We cannot solve our problems with the SAME THINKING we used when we CREATED THEM.
@coolbreeze ; here's the counter links

for 1 VPS: https://7ob.pw/FreeVPS/?userid=11931
for 2 VPS: https://7ob.pw/FreeVPS/?v2=1&userid=11931
Spoiler: show
Thanks Host4Fun for VPS 4, Hostigation for VPS 18, and FreeVPS for being an awesome community!
Thanks NoUptime (@NoUptime) for the VPS!

(2016-10-27, 2:04:54 pm)coolbreeze Wrote: Can you share the image counter for the post. I think it would be great.

Here is your image:
[Image: img.php?userid=11931]

Code:

Code:
[img]https://7ob.pw/FreeVPS/img.php?userid=11931[/img]

Here is mine:

[Image: img.php?userid=13419]

In this monthmy cousin lent a Computer to Use during a two months.

Maybe December / January my house is finnaly finished. but wildfire effects still lack to come. Because of the fires that wreaked havoc in my house the government has not given the green light on the filling. But already they told us they will pay off.

(sorry my terrible english...)
Special Thanks to ZxPlay and Staff FreeVPS for VPS nº7

[Image: show_img.php?userid=13419&vpscount=1]
Update: All missing posts PMs should be sent out now. If you received one in error, or you think you should have received one and didn't, or have any other doubts or concerns, please PM me before the end of the month to get it sorted out. Again, sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Chris
chris@freevps.us
@g4me0ver

If there are extenuating circumstances that prevent you from completing your post count, simply contact @Hidden Refuge or any administrator and explain your situation.
More on this here: https://freevps.us/faq/#q24
Just wandering around, nothing more.

[Image: show_img.php?userid=12308&vpscount=2]