Discount - Cheap & Reliable OpenVZ VPS |10 GB Disk Space|1 GB Burstable RAM
Star 
 BGOcloud is a fast-growing hosting provider which offers a wide range of high-quality hosting solutions, including cPanel hosting, professional class KVM VPS, affordable and reliable OpenVZ VPS, Mikrotik Cloud Based Routers and much more at really affordable prices. 

Our servers are located in Europe, but we provide fast hosting services worldwide. We provide high-quality hosting solutions, 24/7 support and 30-day money back guarantee, because we value our customers and their satisfaction is our prime goal.

What do we offer:
·        Full SSD Webspace
·        Security
·        24/7/365 technical support
·        30-days money-back guarantee
·        99.9% uptime guarantee

We offer a discount for our OVZ – SMALL plan

OVZ - SMALL
·        10 GB Disk Space
·        768 MB Guaranteed RAM
·        1 GB Burstable
·        1500 GB Traffic
·        10 Mbit/s Network Speed
·        1 CPU Core
·        1 IP Address

Price - $5/month (only now we offer 12-month price –$60.00 - $39.99 (yearly)

Coupon : BDOM3M4M1D

More info
ORDER NOW

One coupon is used only once for each client!

Here is some additional information about us:

Our Terms of Service page: https://www.bgocloud.com/terms
Payment Methods: We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.

If you need a custom hosting package or if you have any questions you can check our FAQ page or just contact us - we’ll be happy to help!

Our ‘’Contact Us’’ platform: https://www.bgocloud.com/contact-us
Email: info@bgocloud.com
Our Website: https://www.bgocloud.com/

Thank you for reading our offer! Smile
 Professional and reliable  KVM Virtual Private Servers
Best of luck with your company, where in Europe the server is located, in which country?
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]
Thank you very much! Our servers are located in Bulgaria (Sofia).
Looks great, and that bandwidth limit is appetizing. Can you do a speed test for me, and other possible customers?
I live in the United States, and the servers being hosted in Bulgaria might be a problem.

Cheers
(2016-11-04, 3:13:16 pm)rpark Wrote: Looks great, and that bandwidth limit is appetizing. Can you do a speed test for me, and other possible customers?
I live in the United States, and the servers being hosted in Bulgaria might be a problem.

Cheers

Hello! Yes, of course we can give you an IP for speed test.
Here it is: 82.118.225.138
You can check it in this website: http://maplatency.com/
If you have any other questions, you can always ask us. We'll be glad to help you Smile
Everything seems to be good except Network speed at that price range
Vultr VPS Double Discount upto $100 VPS at $1.25 with 512MB RAM by Buying Credit with Promo Code Get Here Vultr Coupon Code
Each hosting company tries to make the best possible mixture of good technical characteristics for the plans that it offers, and a price that corresponds these features. We, at BGOcloud, always try to provide well-chosen features for our plans at really affordable prices. There are plans that cost less and such that cost a little bit more, so each customer can decide for himself/herself which features best fit their needs.
(2016-11-24, 3:33:45 am)Mangal Wrote: Everything seems to be good except Network speed at that price range

I agree with you that the 10Mb/s network speed looks low, but don't forget that electricity, network connection and hardware prices are much higher in East Europe than in West Europe or America.
And as far as I know there is no "DMCA" law in that country, and they are not a member of the European Union so they can allow more things and still get good pings in the EU.
If you need more traffic, we can offer you some of our other OpenVZ or KVM VPS plans.
Good prices, just a question on game server, Is that allowed?
Thanks to FreeVPS & Hostigation & Host4Fun for VPS 18 & VPS 4